bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

UPDATED PC version now available! May 14, 2013

[Post New]by bfgSeine on May 14, 13 4:03 PM
Hi Fishies,

Great news! A new PC version is available for Mysteries of the Undead! This latest version fixes a language issue, and the full game is now in English.

To ensure you are playing the newest version, please uninstall and reinstall the game. Steps on how to do that can be found in the following help article:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you have any problems with this game, you can contact our Tech Support Team with any further questions or concerns.

Happy gaming,

bfgSeine

Re:UPDATED PC version now available! May 14, 2013

[Post New]by mavisfearn1 on May 16, 13 12:58 PM
this update hasnt done anything its still he same

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on May 16, 13 1:22 PM
Hi mavisfearn1,

I'm sorry to hear that the update didn't correct that for you. If you've already uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it's still occurring, it may help to start with a new player profile in the game after doing that. If those tips aren't working, our Tech Support Team will be happy to take a closer look at that for you so you can enjoy the game.

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on May 19, 13 7:29 PM
mavisfearn1 wrote:this update hasnt done anything its still he same

I just bought the game today, and so started fresh with a new profile in the updated version. I played it through from beginning to end with only one small glitch that appeared here and there. The glitch was that the very last item in the hidden object scenes sometimes would not show up in the list. However, since the game zooms in on it anyway, I knew which object to click on, so it didn't affect me at all.

So, as annoying as it is to have to start over, that will probably fix the issues for you and you should be able to play through to the end.

Edited on 05/19/2013 at 7:30:59 PM PST

[Post New]by swedechick on Jun 22, 13 2:30 PM
Does this fix that the journal changed language to Russian from page 25? =)

BlazeBlues
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by BlazeBlues on Jul 14, 13 11:28 AM
I bought & downloaded the game after the new version came out. The journal is still in Russian halfway through and there are a number of other bugs throughout. While I can put up with some glitches, this game had far too many, and the journal really killed it for me, since it had clues - in Russian - that were necessary to solve some of the puzzles. It also made it impossible to fully understand the plot from that point. But BFG has awesome Customer Service so they took care of me.

Go to: