bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to The Path of Hercules forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 15, 13 12:29 AM
Welcome to The Path of Hercules forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Path of Hercules players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

MissTerry
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Re:Welcome to The Path of Hercules forum

[Post New]by MissTerry on Jun 11, 13 4:44 PM
Just started the game, at the point where you have to place the anvil on the Stump, I have clicked every micro inch of that page. None of my item will go anywhere. Please, someone help! Thank you so very much. Terry

[Post New]by Madisonwinter on Jul 4, 13 12:23 PM
Hi Terry, I just started this game as well, but I'm a little farther down the road then you are. If you notice that when you hover your mouse over the anvil, it should have an outline around it. It's a bit tricky but if it doesn't work then it's the wrong item. Try another one until you get the right one. A "Green" check mark will show up when it's right.

[Post New]by masousa on Jul 19, 13 9:13 AM
I love this game! but I am having some difficulty. I am on Promethea level 9 and cannot free the last piece of the hammer from in-between two rock walls. This is because there is a cloud to the left of the final hammer piece and also trapped between the two rock walls. If I am correct this task is virtually impossible to achieve. Please help!

Go to: