bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Post any Solitaire Egypt technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on May 16, 13 12:46 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

froggie10
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Re:Post any Solitaire Egypt technical issues here only

[Post New]by froggie10 on May 16, 13 3:59 AM
Cannot play the game!This is what I get when I try-Cannot Find Import DLL may be missing,corrupt,or wrong version file. d3dx9_42dll error 126. What does this mean?

Edited on 05/16/2013 at 3:59:57 AM PST

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on May 16, 13 9:33 AM
Hey froggie10,

Thanks for including that error message and sorry to hear it's popping up!

This error can mean a few different things, but I'd try uninstalling and reinstalling the game as that can often get needed game files organized properly again. I've included a link with instructions for that below:

Uninstall and Reinstall

Please also be sure to get in touch with Tech Support and one of our Reps can work with you directly on some steps to get that resolved!

Just click on the green to the right of the page and then select the Contact Us link to the bottom left to reach them.

Thanks!

bfgIzara

Edited on 05/16/2013 at 2:53:17 PM PST

candiqqq
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by candiqqq on Jul 16, 13 9:13 AM
I recently purchased solitaire egypt and it played well. Had my win 7 pc completely wiped for servicing and returned to original status. All other re downloaded big fish games run "swimmingly". EXCEPT this one. I have uninstalled and reinstalled thru game manager, again thru advanced system care, again thru game manager. I have gone thru the compatability check, the administrator allowance, and updated dirext x, adobe flash, shockwave and java. All with the same result. Either clicking on desktop game icon, nothing happens, game doesnt load. clicking on game manager play immediately shuts down the game manager. Cannot seem to access this game in any way. Any ideas or advice as to what I can to to replay this game?
thx

Go to: