Lilac13
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

Strategic Guide?

[Post New]by Lilac13 on May 16, 13 1:18 AM
Must be having a senior moment but I cannot find the SG anywhere. There are 34 acorns to find and SG usually shows all the collectibles and morphing objects which I like to check. Also like to know how many chapters which SG usually shows.

The jumpable map which also shows actions to do is great but not the same as SG.

Description on main game page says CE comes w/ "Achievements and collectible acorns; downloadable wallpapers and soundtrack; bonus mini-games and concept art gallery; bonus game play chapter featuring an epilogue."

findlaybears
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

Re:Strategic Guide?

[Post New]by findlaybears on May 16, 13 1:56 AM
The SG is located on the lower left side. I only seen 2 Chapters listed for the demo though. I don't recall if it keeps track of the acorn locations.

The Achievements button is on the lower right side.

[Post New]by heatherington on May 16, 13 4:40 AM
The hint is the lighthouse. If you are not careful you will click on the hint instead of the SG, which is a tiny itty bitty book in the lower left.

Marle1959
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

[Post New]by Marle1959 on May 16, 13 11:24 AM
It dont keep track of the acorns.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on May 16, 13 5:05 PM
Hi all!

The Strategy Guide does include the locations of all the collectible items, including the acorns, morphing objects, forest fruit, and house numbers.

I hope this helps!

Game on!

PrplDva

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Jun 2, 13 7:08 PM
Marle1959 wrote:It dont keep track of the acorns.
if you don't collect ALL 34 acorns, you won't be able to play old lady at end of game.............

hopfan
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by hopfan on Jul 5, 14 11:22 AM
I never found it and have already uninstalled it maybe later I will try again
Duuhh I found it

Edited on 07/05/2014 at 1:44:15 PM PST

Go to: