cursor

[Post New]by AnneRooney24 on May 17, 13 4:29 AM
this would be a really great game if it wasn't for the cusor. it has a life of its own and cannot be controlled! was it intended to be like that? or is it just a HORRIBLE goof-up. i bought it cause i love this type of solitaire will there ever be a fix for this problem?

Edited on 05/17/2013 at 4:31:27 AM PST

jddrn
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Re:cursor

[Post New]by jddrn on May 17, 13 1:24 PM
Same problem with the curser. It is sluggish to respond and wonky.

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

Re:cursor

[Post New]by bfgIzara on May 17, 13 3:47 PM
Hey there jddrn and AnneRooney24,

Sorry to hear about that wonky cursor!

I would first check to see if there's an option to turn off the custom cursor as this can sometimes help with this kind of issue. Also updating the video card driver makes sure the game has the right resources to display, so that would be a good step to try as well. You can find instructions for that by clicking on the blue text below:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

One of our Reps from Tech Support will also be happy to work with you directly to get that working properly!

Just click here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

I’ll be locking this particular thread to help keep all technical issues in the specific tech thread here, but feel free to post there for any further issues!

Hope this helps!

bfgIzara

Go to: