Sheriff keeps getting killed

[Post New]by punkinthekid on May 17, 13 7:19 AM
Has anyone made it to Scorpion yet? There is no way to keep the sheriff alive, and the thief keeps taking all the money, so you can't hire another one. Any advice??

Re:Sheriff keeps getting killed

[Post New]by LatteFueled on May 19, 13 1:48 PM
I didn't buy a sheriff. I spent my money as fast as I made it, as soon as I had enough, I'd purchase workers or material. Even if it meant getting half loads. If I heard a robber coming I'd spend my money so he wouldn't get much.

surely16
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by surely16 on Jun 4, 13 12:05 AM
Have you tried killing the bandit? I accidentally clicked on him as he was shooting it out with the sheriff and I managed to finally kill him by clicking lots for a long time.

[Post New]by scorpio6616 on Jun 17, 13 9:28 AM
This Sheriff is a waste of money, don't let there be a building in the way you can't win for losing with this sheriff. I have killed the bandit several times, but when it is mixed up with the building you can't kill him and most of the times you have a dead sheriff and that's $1K lost. This game needs to go back to the drawing board, because this bandits is very annoying and when you know that the sheriff is really not capable of capturing this bandit especially if it is behind a building. waste of time and money on this sheriff and the $1k that you spend is better spent on something else. When you get to higher levels the bandit will rob you of as much as $500.dollars and that's a lot
when you try to hit a button to spend the bandit wins and you can't even spend the money on something that is needed very frustrating, but I guess that is the way the program is made. I just wish I had a real chance to stop the bandit from robbing me, but the way this is made it is a strategy so that you can't beat the days.

Edited on 06/17/2013 at 9:30:52 AM PST

Mkd69
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Mkd69 on Oct 12, 13 12:15 AM
Listen..... what I've noticed is; when building your town if you do it wrong, the sheriff gets killed not only by the bandit, but by the wanted poster tasks as well. Change up where you put stuff and you'll see, the bandit will get killed every time. Still make sure you shoot, shoot, shoot <rapid fire> at him when he and the sheriff are going at it though. Good Luck!!!!

Go to: