s2_design
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

Level 26 No building capture award

[Post New]by s2_design on May 17, 13 2:06 PM
Any tips on how to accomplish this award?

bowlmn
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

Re:Level 26 No building capture award

[Post New]by bowlmn on May 18, 13 1:04 AM
Time and patience. I got gold statue first. Then we back SEVERAL times. Immediately worked toward right side. Also cleared path to police station. After gaining access to right side, built 1st house. Then built bottom right cafe. Did not build anything else on right side. Worked on bridges next, to get to speed shoes. Save them for now. Keeping a vigilante eye our for thief's, I started working toward help. Keep using them for resource's. When the 2 thief's come out at once, I grabbed speed shoes. (Not sure if this actually helped). Then just keep working toward trapped workers and help, while watching for thief's. Keep an eye on your gold. Do not break rock's unless you have enough gold to take care of thief. When near the last of the trapped people, use the last speed shoes to quickly free them.

Just have to have time, patience, and a bit of luck.

Hope this helps.

wxman77477
Clownfish
Clownfish
557 Posts

[Post New]by wxman77477 on May 21, 13 9:38 AM
A bit of luck, boy is that an understatement. I do not see how anyone could get thru this level without a thief jumping into the sawmill.

badgerfann
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by badgerfann on May 29, 13 2:24 PM
I have noticed that thieves do not capture buildings that are manned by citizens, so try to keep them in the buildings as much as possible.

[Post New]by lesleyvance501 on Aug 10, 13 9:09 AM
This achievement is driving me crazy!!!!!!

[Post New]by lesleyvance501 on Aug 10, 13 11:53 AM
Finally!! I thought I was going to have to stay up all night It just seemed that I got this award by chance, not skill.

[Post New]by morningglori on Aug 18, 13 6:17 PM
I have lost count of how many times I've tried to win the achievement award on this level. I've got all the other awards, but this one is absolutely impossible. It's really frustrating when they make something completely unattainable. They should have put the police station a bit closer to where the crooks appear, to help chase them off. But as it is, there's nothing you can do as a pre-emptive strike to win this award.

Very annoying.

Edited on 08/18/2013 at 6:18:12 PM PST

Go to: