Hadea Level 7

[Post New]by 6_puppy_tails on May 17, 13 8:50 PM
Need help please!! Stuck on this level!! Have replayed it so often I am ready to screem!! I cant get the third piece of the object I need. I comes down to the bottom of the row but does not slide out like it is supposed to also the bomb is stuck on the bottom of the row too! What am I missing?? Do you have to do something with the stone wall on the bottom?? It is separate from the puzzle?? If you have to do something what is it?? I tried everything I could think of. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

Re:Hadea Level 7

[Post New]by Beautiful43 on May 17, 13 9:57 PM
[/b]Edited[b]: Puppy : One the first trip I kept running out of time and this game will allow you to change the game mode from timed to relaxed mid-game so you might want to try that first of all -> to get enough time to finish the board. You can always go back to timed for the next board. Keep this tip in mind for the last round, Olympia, if you run out of tools. Start off by clearing the middle row of frozen blocks. Next, move the far right fragment to the left 3 columns, and down 2 rows.........it can take some time but don't use all your tools. Then clear the rest of the fragments. To move the far right fragment - get 2 blocks of the same color on top of the fragment, and a block of the same color to the left. At this point swap your fragment with the matching block to the left. Even on the 2nd go-around I didn't get both the fragment and bomb thingy to drop but maybe you can. I hope I explained this in such a way that I didn't confuse you. If I did then msg me here and I'll try to explain another way. Hope this helps!
Beautiful43

Yes the stone walls are one of the obstacles - you need to manipulate the object you want around it. I'm trying to remember what exactly I did but I'm on the 2nd trip now and don't want to give you advice on the wrong level. Give me a couple of hours and I'll start a new profile to get back to this level. Also - if you are playing the timed module go to the menu page, under options, and either click 'on' or 'off' on the timed option. This gives you the time you need to figure this board out. At least it helped me and you can always go back to the timed mode once passing the board.
Beautiful43

Edited on 05/18/2013 at 6:08:27 AM PST

[Post New]by 6_puppy_tails on May 18, 13 7:55 PM
Thank you Beautiful43 what you said helped me!! I got past that level. Thank You so much for the help!!

[Post New]by Beautiful43 on May 19, 13 2:21 AM
Glad I could help and didn't confuse you!!! Happy gaming!
Beautiful43

[Post New]by samsam1998 on May 26, 13 11:30 AM
Thank you! I was also having trouble finishing this level...your advice was awesome! It worked! Thanks again.

Badgerrrt
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by Badgerrrt on May 26, 13 11:00 PM
I too was stuck at this level, exactly as 6 puppy tales, and ready to hurl myself out of my chair I put it into the relaxed mode and did what you said, Beautiful43!
It took time and patience but I got through it!

Thanks loads, Beautiful43! You rock!

[Post New]by jonweaton on Jun 30, 13 9:39 AM
Thanks beautiful43,

Your tip certainly got me past the level

[Post New]by rainnken2000 on Jul 21, 14 3:34 PM
I am stuck on level 7 Hadea. Why doesn't the piece slide out at the bottom like the others do. I am talking about the bomb and one of the pieces. They hit the bottom like the others but don't slip out. Why?

Go to: