Same here.

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

Re:door to tower

[Post New]by bfgIzara on May 18, 13 12:50 PM
Hey there dpanrell and lingerda,

This sounds odd! While I have yet to try out this game, I'd recommend checking in the Strategy Guide to make sure nothing else needs to be completed before getting through that door to the tower.

If the Strategy Guide doesn't reveal any other tips then please try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. This helps to make sure all of the needed files are in order. Feel free to click on the blue text below for instructions:

Uninstall/Reinstall

One of our Reps will also be happy to take a closer look! Just be sure to include a Dr. Felix report and a Screenshot so they can start helping right away. To reach them, please click on the green to the right of the page and then select the Contact Us link to the bottom left.

I hope this helps!

bfgIzara

Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by 4120 on May 18, 13 8:27 PM
The stupid skip button not working

pilimai729
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

[Post New]by pilimai729 on May 19, 13 10:38 AM
I. too have reached that part of the game called " How to keep an idiot busy for half an hour." checked and rechecked, and I seem to have everything done.Since we bought the game, it seems that bfg or devs should fix it, and not make us go through the other part of the game of "How to keep us busy for another half an hour." You all know that one. uninstalling then reinstaling.I have fast download time so it's only a couple of minutes for me, but many others don't, and reading the forums it seems that they have a looooong dl.

[Post New]by judygoodfellow on May 19, 13 1:35 PM
I have the same problem

Kayen59
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by Kayen59 on May 19, 13 2:53 PM
I had the same thing happen to me, I closed the game down and then went back into it, this seemed to work for me. Not sure if it will work for everyone but it is worth a shot. Good Luck.

Kathyj77
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by Kathyj77 on May 21, 13 7:01 PM
That did work for me too! Thanks much

Go to: