rockey69
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

Dont understand

[Post New]by rockey69 on May 18, 13 12:00 PM
I dont understand how this game got 5 star's, when no one really liked the game??

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

Re:Dont understand

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on May 19, 13 2:33 AM
Heya rockey69,

As the star rating for a game is completely decided by our users, it seems that the game is more popular than the written reviews show .

Please keep in mind that the reviews that our Fishies leave in the Forum do not influence the Star Rating of the game. This is only influenced by the reviews that are directly being submitted via the game's page.

I hope this helps .

bfgBiwa

rockey69
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by rockey69 on May 20, 13 6:38 AM
bfgBiwa wrote:Heya rockey69,

As the star rating for a game is completely decided by our users, it seems that the game is more popular than the written reviews show .

Please keep in mind that the reviews that our Fishies leave in the Forum do not influence the Star Rating of the game. This is only influenced by the reviews that are directly being submitted via the game's page.

I hope this helps .

bfgBiwa

I thought the rating was from the Forum, thanks for clearing up. I always go to the Forum to see the reviews from people that play the game and if they like it, then I try the game.

Mohlin
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by Mohlin on May 28, 13 10:20 AM
I like it. Not som many HOGS, lots of puzzles and an interactive map. Great!! Whats wrong with that?

Go to: