To Gogii

[Post New]by kris_cross48 on May 18, 13 2:37 PM
Gogii gang;
To be fair to your hard work, you followed right behind an amazing game "Rite of Passage"/ That was an impossible game to follow. Earlier last week the games offered were so thin in talent that your game would have shone. Timing hurt.

The other thing that wacked your game right away was the presentartion on our screens. I notice on your wide work screen everything is full screen..it isn't for players. This is a huge negative statement..like watching an old movie on your new tv..big black bars and everything.

Your graphics were a bit subpar of your usual, the story fine, the voices needed work (they were silly you know) which made us feel like this was a childrens game.

You were also following your own very good games and memories in these forums are strong.
I still bought the game..but I see a lot of folks won't. I think fixing that screen issue would really be worth the $.
Hang in there, we still believe in your team.
kris.

twinsoniclab
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,464 Posts

Re:To Gogii

[Post New]by twinsoniclab on May 18, 13 5:54 PM
Wait a minute kris_cross48! I didn't find Rite of Passage to be an "amazing game" at all! The only good thing for me was the custom options! I am not going to get into a review for a different game here, but I found it boring, easy, and purple.

This game? Even easier, irritating fairy, not purple. There is nothing wrong with this game for an audience of, say, girls around 10 or so. Fantasy, fairies, easy games, pretty graphics. Just not for adults, or those who have played games for a while. The screen presentation didn't bother me, I never notice!

I also wonder where the CE extras we expect are. The collectibles? The map? The achievements? Did I miss them?

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

Re:To Gogii

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on May 19, 13 2:23 AM
Heya Fishies,

Thanks for reviewing Princess Isabella: The Rise of an Heir Collector's Edition!

As we want to try and keep all reviews in one place, you can find our Reviews for Princess Isabella: The Rise of an Heir Collector's Edition thread stickied to the top of this Forum.

If you'd prefer to just have a chat about the game with other Fishies, you can always go ahead and check out our 'Comments' thread as well!

That way, we can keep the Forum open for any new game questions and we can also collect feedback for the developers much more easily. I'll be locking this thread now but feel free to post in any of the threads mentioned above .

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!

Happy diving!

bfgBiwa

Edited on 05/19/2013 at 2:24:47 AM PST

Go to: