colorgirle
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

fireflies

[Post New]by colorgirle on May 18, 13 4:59 PM
cannot get fireflies to take the sap from the tree, it keeps saying,,,,put it closer to the spider...help

Nynaeve70
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

Re:fireflies

[Post New]by Nynaeve70 on May 18, 13 6:17 PM
You have to start with the sap closest to the spider. then when it moves, put it close to it again. I think you have to do it several times.

CJP2
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by CJP2 on May 19, 13 5:19 AM
Can't even find the sap let alone see it moving.

colorgirle
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by colorgirle on May 19, 13 6:20 AM
I see where the sap is, but not where the spider is?

colorgirle
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by colorgirle on May 19, 13 8:54 AM
The sap is the yellow part on the tree..use your hint button or put cursor over where you see the ?

Kathyj77
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by Kathyj77 on May 19, 13 6:59 PM
I can't see spider either

Kathyj77
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by Kathyj77 on May 19, 13 7:03 PM
Help Marg.!!

Kathyj77
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by Kathyj77 on May 19, 13 7:41 PM
Ok, the reason I couldn't see spider, (thought it had to be very small, but. Missed the fish part. Go back by the boat and find pelican staring in water. Use the wand and he gets a fish. Remember the little guy on the stone that we did stone pattern. give him fish and the you will be taken back to spider area and it will be there. WOW hope this helps someway

montimari
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by montimari on Sep 15, 13 6:09 AM
Kathyj77 wrote:Ok, the reason I couldn't see spider, (thought it had to be very small, but. Missed the fish part. Go back by the boat and find pelican staring in water. Use the wand and he gets a fish. Remember the little guy on the stone that we did stone pattern. give him fish and the you will be taken back to spider area and it will be there. WOW hope this helps someway

Go to: