bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Jewel Legends: Atlantis

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 19, 13 12:29 AM
Atlantis - did it ever really exist? For millennia, adventurers have sought the sunken kingdom and its countless treasures - but who created the mystic city in the first place? Discover the secret, erect magnificent buildings and restore Atlantis to its former glory! Build rows of three or more of the same symbol - you will have huge chains built before you know it! Collect ancient artifacts and secret treasures that you can use to build your city.

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

Re:Jewel Legends: Atlantis

[Post New]by govegril on May 19, 13 1:53 AM
The first Jewel Legends had awards- this one does not unless I am missing where they are?

johnski
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by johnski on May 19, 13 2:16 AM
I looked everywhere for awards but I did not find any. I don't think this game has any unless I am mistaken.

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on May 19, 13 2:22 AM
thanks johnski- that is very disappointing

Edited on 05/19/2013 at 2:22:50 AM PST

crlmtly
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by crlmtly on May 19, 13 6:24 AM
NO!!!! NO!!!!! I hate to hear that this game isn't a good one....I've been waiting, and waiting for a good MATCH 3 game for a long time, and as soon as I saw this one I was soooooo excited, then I read all the reviews, and i'm so sad on this foggy Sunday morning, I guess I will give it a try anyway, never know you guys might be wrong, and expect to much.....ha! ha!

hannah57
Clownfish
Clownfish
760 Posts

[Post New]by hannah57 on May 19, 13 6:57 AM
Oh well, another game I won't bother trying because of comments.

crlmtly
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by crlmtly on May 19, 13 8:03 AM
I'm back to say, I tried it, and I think I like it.......

Mojave_Rain
Shark
Shark
10,693 Posts

[Post New]by Mojave_Rain on May 19, 13 9:10 AM
crlmtly wrote:I'm back to say, I tried it, and I think I like it.......

Thanks Crlmtly, I'm going to try it too but I was getting disheartened so now I can start it without complete apprehension lol.

Spookys_Mom
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by Spookys_Mom on May 19, 13 9:47 AM
The first game..Jewel Legends: Tree of Life is a horrible game in my opinion. Soooo boring and it takes forever and a day to fill the beakers so you can move on to the next level. I saw nothing different in this game that would not make it as boring as the first. My comment is "Fool me once shame on you; fool me twice shame on me"!

XtreemNorth
Guppy
Guppy
174 Posts

[Post New]by XtreemNorth on May 19, 13 9:04 PM
It wasn't boring to me, in fact I thought it was challenging playing against the clock. I am enjoying it, especially after waiting while for a new one. Try it yourself, don't rely on someone else's opinion to decide for you.

pinkbear022
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by pinkbear022 on May 21, 13 5:31 PM
I like it! Very similar to the first one, you're building an underwater town in this one~love it!!

[Post New]by Classicaljazz on May 11, 14 3:59 PM
I tried a bit of the demo on this one. The colors are very beautiful... but, unfortunately, they are too bright for the comfort of my eyes. I don't like to change the computer brightness settings for games, for then I need to keep switching it back and forth. Instead, I'll pass on this game.

Happy gaming for those who are not bothered by the lovely bright colors.

Classicaljazz

Go to: