bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

Reviews for Jewel Legends: Atlantis

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on May 19, 13 12:35 AM
Hi Fishies!

What do you think of Jewel Legends: Atlantis? We’d love to hear all about it, as would many of the other fishies in our pond! You can now share your review on our website, just pop over to the Jewel Legends: Atlantis page here.

Unsure how to submit a review? Please check our help article Big Fish Game Reviews for more information.

After sharing your review on our website, please feel free to repost your review in this thread!

Remember, a lot of fishies that will be reading your review will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include the words SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post .

To help other players get the most out of your review, you could add a note stating if you played the trial or full version and how far you have gotten in the game.

If you’re experiencing technical issues with this game, be sure to swim over to the support thread dedicated to the game here.

**If you are seeking game help, the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the Game Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion'!

Happy gaming!

bfgBiwa

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

Re:Reviews for Jewel Legends: Atlantis

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on May 19, 13 12:35 AM
Hi Fishies,

I just wanted to add to the OP: This thread has been reserved for reviews only.

If you have any questions about someone else’s review (even if you feel that their review contains incorrect details about this game) please contact that user directly via PM instead of replying to or quoting their post as this can develop into a discussion that is not suitable to the review thread.

While the reviews in this thread are first and foremost helpful to other players, they also tell us and all who were involved in making this game, what you liked/disliked most, what you’d like to see more/less of in future games, etc. This can only help us in continuing to provide better games, which is what we all want!

We want to ensure that everyone who visits this thread can easily find the reviews that they’re looking for, so the Moderation Team will be proactively removing any off-topic posts (i.e. non-reviews) that pop up in this thread.

For any non-review related posts, please feel free to create a "Comments" thread in this Game Forum if there isn't one already. You can always create a new thread for any game questions or tips.

Thank you!

bfgBiwa

gryhndlvr
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by gryhndlvr on May 19, 13 5:11 AM
I'm always on the lookout for a good match 3 game to play when I need a break from all the adventure games.
This one is not it. I got bored after 20 minutes hoping it would get better.
The tiles are not very attractive to me. I like them realistic and not so crowded looking. Gameplay is the usual match 3 and rebuild Atlantis. No trophies, not that I have seen any yet.
I like games that have a variety to them and graphics are a big plus, just could not find it in this game.
I have to pass.

sandhan
Clownfish
Clownfish
919 Posts

[Post New]by sandhan on May 19, 13 6:07 AM
I love M3's, love builders, love Atlantis themes, but after 15 minutes of the demo, decided this was not for me. Everything about it is irritating: the voices, garish colors, unattractive mer-people, general clutter. I chose relaxed mode, and almost immediately was given a mandatory "mini-game" which had to be completed before tiles reached the top of the board. This is the same as timed, in my book. Compared to Path of Hercules, it's no contest.

romany09
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by romany09 on May 19, 13 6:40 AM
I'm a fan of the previous game (Tree of Life) and own the PC and Kindle Fire versions so was glad to beta Atlantis. There are 140 levels with modes; I chose Adventure. I started out in the timed mode but decided I wanted to relax and enjoy my coffee this morning so switched to Zen without losing anything of my previous game. Also, Zen and Timed are the same: lots of power ups, progressively challenging, and all-around fun. The music was nice and I usually turn off the sounds but didn't mind the "pows" in this game. The graphics are pretty and there is a bonus game every once in a while to help toward building. If you like Match 3 games and you're tired of the insipid social media ones that do nothing but cost you money (LOL), please try this game!

[Post New]by daisyduck352 on May 19, 13 9:58 AM
I like some of the Match 3 games but this one is far too easy and boring. Maybe a child would enjoy.

lym_1609
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
431 Posts

[Post New]by lym_1609 on May 20, 13 4:36 AM
Ok great graphics, quite easy game play, some powerup to buy. BORING after a while. Those die hard match 3 fans can used free stamps

dotty300
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by dotty300 on May 26, 13 4:12 PM
love this game.I'm still playing it

NiceZombie
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by NiceZombie on May 31, 13 12:23 PM
I really wanted to like this game but just couldn't and after trying the trial I quit with 1 minute left. I liked the idea of building and upgrading the city, but playing those Match3 levels took too long and I grew rather bored. If every level just gives you 1 brick (for buildings), and each level takes so long to clear all the tiles, then it's just too boring for me.

Mickeycb
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Mickeycb on Jun 10, 13 3:08 PM
I don't usually play M3's. Normally I play HOS/ adventure games, but wanted something different. So I was looking around and found this game. I was surprised by how fun it is. You get to rebuild Atlantis, but as you level up, then you get more things. It's colorful and very addictive to me. I wanted something different than bejeweled, although that is fun also, but this one has the meter on the side you have to fill, and then the pearls you have to collect, in order to get the blueprints for upcoming buildings. Fun, Fun, Fun!!!

jgehrke
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by jgehrke on Jun 23, 13 5:35 PM
I read some negative reviews for this one and as a primarily match 3 player I hope to help other m3 players - I kind of like this one. I am kind of picky, and out of dozens of games only a few really held my interested and seemed fun and challenging. This one has decent music, goals of getting points to construct buildings and optional small in level rewards. I am only part way through, so I am hoping the difficulty increases as I go. The only negatives for me is it is a bit repetitive and not as fast paced as some, but for me this one is towards the better end of match 3s

[Post New]by chefjosemike on Jul 29, 13 10:38 PM
How would a person go about getting just the music from the game? I own the game through another sponsor. I turn down the sound and just listen to the music some of it is rather relaxing. So is there anyway to help me out with this?

Go to: