Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

Re:levels

[Post New]by johnski on May 19, 13 1:01 AM
I believe it said 140 levels.

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on May 19, 13 1:06 AM
Which is about 130 too many. I was getting tired of it when the demo ended, whew!

Pickles77
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by Pickles77 on May 19, 13 2:11 AM
totally agree, Wolfenraindancer....could not wait until the demo ended.......deleted game, boring....not what I was looking forward to on a Sunday.....

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on May 19, 13 2:09 PM
I was hoping for a decent hog. Guess since so many of us didn't like the last CE that BF wants us to get really hungry

Dianeteacher
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Dianeteacher on May 19, 13 6:56 PM
Forgive my stupidiy, everyone, but what is the object of this game? Even match 3 gams have an object. It is difficult at best and totally confusing. Glad I bought it with a free game credit.

Diane

memk6
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by memk6 on Jun 2, 13 5:28 PM
Does anyone know how to use my power up credits to buy power ups? It just keeps asking for "brick" as payment? THank YOu

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jun 20, 13 7:58 PM
memk6 wrote:Does anyone know how to use my power up credits to buy power ups? It just keeps asking for "brick" as payment? THank YOu

The different powerups you have available are shown at the bottom with a price to use them. Click on the button and use the powerup and it will automatically charge you for it.

mseigfried
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by mseigfried on Aug 7, 13 5:45 PM
ok, I played all 140 levels and on the last one there is a locked level..how do I access this? It says you have to have to play more adventure levels. Confused.

kiddopal
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by kiddopal on Oct 10, 14 5:19 AM
Please tell me how you won level 135. I'm playing in adventure mode and it seems like this level is not winnable. I have played it at least 40 times and cannot unchain the corners because I keep getting squares opened that are empty and not able to break them. How did you win that level?

Go to: