jimisky
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Stuck on Black and White Town Game

[Post New]by jimisky on May 19, 13 1:08 PM
Stuck on the black and white town game. Moving extremely slow. Couldn't play game so waited 45 minutes to get to "skip". Still can't proceed. Any suggestions? Have rebooted and gone back into the game 3 times.

Re:Stuck on Black and White Town Game

[Post New]by jesterwitch on May 21, 13 10:01 AM
I'm having the same problem. It's Willow Ridge and the town has a sign which says "Forest Rite". I waited equally as long for the skip button to fill, but the game
appears to be frozen and there is no control over the cursor so I can't skip to the next scene.
I uninstalled and reinstalled with no luck.
Anyone have a good idea how I can get passed this.
I was really enjoying the game up to this point.

Edited on 05/21/2013 at 12:03:26 PM PST

lkbambi
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by lkbambi on May 21, 13 8:48 PM
I'm stuck at the same point. Have uninstalled and reinstalled. This could be a good game if it worked. Does anyone know if they are working on bug fixes?

[Post New]by cass49 on May 22, 13 10:03 AM
having same problem and have reinstalled 3xs..help

[Post New]by Bree59 on May 25, 13 9:09 AM
I was having the same problem...tried everything,nothing worked...then, I found that I had a missing driver file for my graphics card...downloaded driver boost and it fixed my driver and updated and I was able to finish...just finished as a matter of fact...and just a note:I never found all of the acrons or all of the morphing objects but I was still able to finish the game with no further problems...Hope this helps!

fluffyalso
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by fluffyalso on May 27, 13 9:57 AM
I had same problem and did all the same things as you did but none of the normal stuff worked. So I decided to "Fix" the problem like I fix my computer. Trial and error. This takes about 25min but worked for me. First I made game windowed. Then went to b/w puzzle. I waited a bit and noticed skip button moved a miniscule amount. So I clicked on screen which went blank then it came back paused, clicked on screen again and waited to see if skip button moved then clicked again. It took about 20-25min but finally was able to skip puzzle when bar filled in. Don't leave game or you will have to start over again. Then you can get blue button doing the same thing. Once I had button, game went back to normal and is playing okay, Although occasionally goes blank for a moment or slows down. Glad I bought on special.. Good luck

Oh no found another puzzle doing same thing will try "fix"again..

Edited on 05/27/2013 at 10:16:49 AM PST

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Jun 2, 13 7:11 PM
if it keeps you from playing game, then get in touch with TECH support..............................

Go to: