Docked at the Castle

[Post New]by HappyGrammy on May 20, 13 6:07 PM
I made it to the castle but I can't figure out how to get the gate to stay open, it wants me to put something in the gears to the gate to stop the gears but I don't have anything that works, I only have a tree limb, a crowbar, and a dried piece of a limb or bark, forget what that is, but anyway nothing works, can someone help PLEASE

Lilac13
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

Re:Docked at the Castle

[Post New]by Lilac13 on May 20, 13 7:05 PM
Stick the tree limb in the gears once you have them moving. It will stop gears and hold gate up.

[Post New]by HappyGrammy on May 20, 13 7:21 PM
Thanks for the help, it worked!! but now I am stuck at the horses head, how or where do I find the combination for the safe?

MLC60
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by MLC60 on May 21, 13 8:59 PM
How did you get the branch to go in the gear? It keeps telling me "That doesn't work." I've uninstalled and reinstalled, and it still doesn't work. Any help you can give would be much appreciated.

pjplanner
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by pjplanner on May 22, 13 12:54 AM
You may have two pieces of wood in your inventory - try the other one. The wood goes slap bang in the middle between the door gears.

balscarlet
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by balscarlet on Sep 5, 13 9:30 PM
Thank you so much, Lilac 13!!!! I was like, 'what is wrong here?'. I didn't know you had to have the gears MOVING!!!
I thought I would have had to give up on the game, as there was nothing else I could do.

Thanks a bunch!!!

[Post New]by kampcookie on Sep 7, 13 11:41 AM
how do you keep the gears turning while you get the tree limb? the gears go back and won't let me pick up the stick.

[Post New]by lavendercat2013 on Sep 8, 13 8:10 PM
I too have made it to the Castle and have put everything I own, a tree branch, a pickaxe, and a piece of hollow vine into the gears while standing still, and while the gears are moving for about a million times each and I keep failing. Is there a way around this? I keep getting the message "that did not work" or words to that effect. The gears do not keep moving with one click and it is difficult to pick up any of the items as the inventory list become jerky and the cursor does not grab onto the item readilly and in a timely maner allowing one to place the branch into the gears while moving. I am in Trial mode and will not continue with my subscription if I cannot be successful with this game.

Go to: