bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Chronicles of Vida: The Story of the Missing Princess forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 21, 13 12:29 AM
Welcome to Chronicles of Vida: The Story of the Missing Princess forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Chronicles of Vida: The Story of the Missing Princess players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by Fishgamesite2 on May 21, 13 8:24 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Chronicles of Vida: The Story of the Missing Princess forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Chronicles of Vida: The Story of the Missing Princess players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.
Not download this game interest in reviews of this game

Re:Welcome to Chronicles of Vida: The Story of the Missing Princess forum

[Post New]by bigfelixfan on May 28, 13 8:20 AM
Is someone working on a walkthrough?

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on May 29, 13 3:00 AM
Hi bigfelixfan,

Welcome to the Pond!

There isn't a walkthrough available for this game but should one become available, we will announce that in the game Forum.

If you are stuck at a particular part, I would suggest starting a new thread using the Create New Discussion button. That way, other Fishies playing the game can help out.

Swim strong and happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by mquigley on Jun 3, 13 12:39 PM
what do you do to the raven in the tree?

[Post New]by cindyhidden on Jun 6, 13 6:28 AM
the raven gets a ring in exchange for the safe piece. dont remember where it is though

CarlottaG
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by CarlottaG on Jun 12, 13 9:47 PM
I having problem finding the disk that I have to put on the gate to the window in the bedroom to go further in the game. I like the game because it is hard but I do get stuck every how and then.

Carlotta

ritajame
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by ritajame on Jun 15, 13 8:46 PM
Fishgamesite2 wrote:
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Chronicles of Vida: The Story of the Missing Princess forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Chronicles of Vida: The Story of the Missing Princess players.

ritajame
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by ritajame on Jun 15, 13 8:50 PM
ritajame wrote:
Fishgamesite2 wrote:

Hello BF, I'm having a problem with the key turning in the tram, no matter how many times I try it won't open, am I missing something? Please help I'm totally beside myself...:-(

Thank you

Seahorse

Edited on 06/15/2013 at 8:55:24 PM PST

ritajame
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by ritajame on Jun 24, 13 7:25 PM
BF Staff,

I sent a message regarding being stuck on the tram and that the key doesn't open the lock, I can't believe you haven' answered am I suppose to wait for a walkthrough? I will remember next time when I purchased a game I'll make sure there's a walkthrough....this is messed up!!!

Thanks again!!

Seahorse

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Jun 29, 13 5:09 PM
Hello ritajame,

I'm hopeful that you've received a response to your email now, but if not, I'm very sorry about that.

The reason the key is stuck in the tram is because the lock needs to be oiled. The oil can is located in the passage to the right of the cable car scene, in the drawer under the gnome map. This was definitely a bit difficult for me to locate when I was playing.

I hope this helps!

bfgDeveron

cejene
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by cejene on Jul 1, 13 12:06 PM
Hi Everyone.
I was enjoying this game, but I am stuck. Can't find the ring for the crow or the pruners for the ladder.
Help. Thanks....

[Post New]by yollie303 on Jul 7, 13 5:57 PM
hello I need help finding the bat that goes in the mirror. I cant seem to find it. if anyone knows where it is can you please let me know. thank you yollie

[Post New]by klynchrugby on Sep 1, 13 5:39 AM
bfgBaikal wrote:Hi bigfelixfan,

Welcome to the Pond!

There isn't a walkthrough available for this game but should one become available, we will announce that in the game Forum.

If you are stuck at a particular part, I would suggest starting a new thread using the Create New Discussion button. That way, other Fishies playing the game can help out.

Swim strong and happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by emmaddie on Sep 20, 13 6:54 AM
yollie303 wrote:hello I need help finding the bat that goes in the mirror. I cant seem to find it. if anyone knows where it is can you please let me know. thank you yollie

Hiya open your map on top left hand side it says gate xx its there xx took me ages to find hope it helps x

Edited on 09/20/2013 at 6:56:01 AM PST

[Post New]by cathiepop on Oct 7, 13 12:34 PM
Where do you find the last coin in the maze and get into the two unknown locations?

Edited on 10/07/2013 at 2:31:14 PM PST

[Post New]by criminalheart79 on Dec 16, 13 9:48 PM
the ferryman won t give me the lantern or dress type item after I gave him the magic cube can anyone help please?

Re:finding the red gem for the eye

[Post New]by criminalheart79 on Dec 27, 13 7:53 PM
where do I find the red gem to go in the statue on the door in the wells eye I already found the blue one at the fortune tellers im completely stuck can t find it anywhere. please help...

[Post New]by Jynxiekat on Feb 8, 14 4:56 PM
You have to give the cheese to the bar keeper she tells you that the mice have the red stone down in the cellar.

Edited on 02/08/2014 at 4:56:49 PM PST

[Post New]by GirlGamer69 on Apr 18, 14 9:57 PM
Where do i find the ring to give to the crow and also where to i find the rock to smash the thing with the key in please help been stuck on this for a while now please help

Go to: