corridor/heart

[Post New]by gentlegranny on May 21, 13 9:05 AM
Help please!
I am stuck at the corridor. There is nothing in my inventory and the hint keeps showing the heart. I have clicked on it and everywhere possible. Nothing. I have NEVER been this stuck before. Thanks in advance.
I was enjoying the game until now.
Grins,
gentlegranny

Edited to say Never been this frustrated or peeved at a game before.. Been stuck though.

Edited on 05/21/2013 at 12:59:47 PM PST

pjplanner
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

Re:corridor/heart

[Post New]by pjplanner on May 22, 13 12:56 AM
Which corridor are you in? What was the last thing you did? I may be able to help if I know where you are.

[Post New]by gentlegranny on May 22, 13 1:02 AM
By the christmas tree In the asylum. I can.t do anything with the heart, which is where the hint sends me. Just keeps talking about syrup. I can't figure out anything else to do.
thanx!
gentlegranny

pjplanner
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by pjplanner on May 22, 13 1:05 AM
At the base of the Christmas tree is a box that needs opening. It has nasty red goo leaking from it. Inside is the heart to go in the wooden mannequin. You need something to open the box with first.

pjplanner
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by pjplanner on May 22, 13 1:06 AM
Or you may just undo the ribbon - I can't really remember

[Post New]by gentlegranny on May 22, 13 1:06 PM
I cant pick up the heart! Nothing I do works! I got a knife from it etc and have even used it already. Just couldn't pick up the darn heart from the start.
Grins,
Kaye

Edited on 05/22/2013 at 1:08:10 PM PST

pjplanner
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by pjplanner on May 23, 13 1:12 AM
The heart is the last organ to be placed. Maybe you have to place all the others first before it allows you to pick up the heart.

Go to: