find the well??

[Post New]by KFS416 on May 21, 13 4:20 PM
Ok so I did the whole mirror thing and my joural says something about (a) going to Angela's room to find something to show the mirror -- I'm assuming that's what the clump of fur was all about but then the very next journal entry says something about finding a well and questioning Father Luke about this... When I look on the map it says I've done everything there is to do in every room shown -- I've gone back by the fireplace to question the count repeatedly but he just says to find Angela -- I'm stuck!!! There's nothing left in my inventory except matches... I've looked everywhere I can think of and just can't find where to go next to continue the game! Help please!!!

Re:find the well??

[Post New]by steeds on May 21, 13 7:41 PM
had same prob.
Go back to Padre Lukas room- he is there. talk to him and you will get to town.

Suede46
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

find the well??

[Post New]by Suede46 on May 22, 13 3:36 PM
KFS416 wrote:Ok so I did the whole mirror thing and my joural says something about (a) going to Angela's room to find something to show the mirror -- I'm assuming that's what the clump of fur was all about but then the very next journal entry says something about finding a well and questioning Father Luke about this... When I look on the map it says I've done everything there is to do in every room shown -- I've gone back by the fireplace to question the count repeatedly but he just says to find Angela -- I'm stuck!!! There's nothing left in my inventory except matches... I've looked everywhere I can think of and just can't find where to go next to continue the game! Help please!!!

I am having the same problem. I have done what steeds advised, but to no avail, the Father just keeps saying the same things over and over again.

I have played the game twice to this same place and cannot get any further. I am getting very frustrated. Has anyone got anymore help....PLEASE!

Suede46
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

Re:find the well??

[Post New]by Suede46 on May 23, 13 1:28 PM
Ha ha! I was in the wrong room. Once I got into the right one, I had no problems.

Go to: