Guppy
Guppy
192 Posts

Not a Video Card Issue

[Post New]by mrssharon on May 21, 13 8:59 PM
Posted in a locked discussion:

this game stinks

by msdawn01 on May 21, 13 10:47 AM
omg i spend 15 minutes clicking on the object but not picking it up , so i finally whenall random click crazy to get some of them p/up not even a free pass will i waste on this

I, too, spent more than 10 minutes trying to pick something up without success. This is not a video card issue. My computer and video card are brand new and I have never encountered this problem before.

The problem is the game does, indeed, stink.

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

Re:Not a Video Card Issue

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on May 22, 13 8:36 AM
Heya mrssharon,

I'm really sorry to hear about the problems you are experiencing. We know exactly how frustrating they can be!

We are aware that not all issues that our Fishies post are connected to problems with their computers. Unfortunately we are limited in the advice we can give on the Forums though as many steps would be specific to a system and we unfortunately don't have that information at hand.

In these cases though we have found in the past that making sure that a computer is up-to-date can help to improve the experience our Fishies make with a game can be improved, which is why we suggested that step in this case.
Another that that could be tried in this situation is uninstalling and reinstalling the game as this could help to improve the situation as well.

However, if you keep encountering problems and would like this to get looked at more thoroughly, our Tech Support Team will be more than happy to check the issue further! You can get in touch with them at any time by clicking on the and choosing Contact Us on the next page.

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

Go to: