Lazeedragon
Minnow
Minnow
238 Posts

Last coin ?

[Post New]by Lazeedragon on May 21, 13 9:51 PM
i have been thru the tunnels and cannot find the last coin where is it? no sparkles for it.
never mind found it finally...

Edited on 05/21/2013 at 10:02:43 PM PST

gaildeveaux
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

Re:Last coin ?

[Post New]by gaildeveaux on May 21, 13 10:31 PM
I found the last coin when I backtracked through the tunnels.It is by the wagon wheel in the tunnel.You will get the dagger when you place the last coin

cnicolls
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by cnicolls on May 26, 13 4:32 PM
gaildeveaux wrote:I found the last coin when I backtracked through the tunnels.It is by the wagon wheel in the tunnel.You will get the dagger when you place the last coin

Gaildeveaux, I found the coin in the gargoyle's mouth, in front of the castle. I found the coin and candle in the maze. Where did you get the 3rd coin? My map says I have finished all activities in all the available rooms, and I still need that coin. I have no idea where to go.

Edited on 05/26/2013 at 4:36:11 PM PST

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on May 26, 13 8:32 PM
Looks like I also must have missed getting the first coin in a previous scene that now am unable to return to, although everything said that everything was done. I hate these game blocking glitches...what a waste.

PixieChik
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by PixieChik on May 27, 13 3:15 PM
I too need the last coin. I backtracked through the tunnels and found no coin. So what do I do now. I guess I'll never find it.

[Post New]by Determined69 on May 30, 13 8:06 AM
at this point you should have 2 disks and 4 candles. go to where the bike is. on the left is 2 tunnels,take the further one,follow to the end you will find candle #5.backtrack to where you entered this tunnel and make a right,go threw half opened door and talk to the vamps.go past vamps to angela and you find #6 candle and #3 disk.

[Post New]by tigerlilie1 on May 30, 13 7:22 PM
When you first enter the maze in the second screen where there is wood on the floor and a bird cage look at the wall on the left and there is a whole other branch of the maze there. I looked past it several times looking for the second coin. refer to the map you got from the gargoyle near the castle.

gale129
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by gale129 on Jun 6, 13 3:22 AM
The third coin is in the maze but the entrance is easy to miss. At the second screen of the maze where there is wood on the ground and a bird cage, notice there are 2 tunnels on the left (the first one is where the last coin is at the end) and the second tunnel is where you go down to place all the candles and complete the mini game and use the dagger from the coin puzzle.

For those having trouble finding the place where you place the candles, after finding the third coin, go back to the screen with the bird cage. Take the second tunnel on the left and go forward three tunnels. Here there are three ways to go, two on the left and one on the right, take the second tunnel to the left and go forward two tunnels (one tunnel past the statue and the chest game on the ground.) Here you can go straight (dead end) or go right (where there is a break in the wall)

Edited on 06/06/2013 at 3:28:23 AM PST

[Post New]by Gyongy on Mar 19, 14 12:14 AM
I found the coin ( fragment of the family tree) in the maze but I can't find where a previous coin is. I am missing one more and cannot find any place where it could be. Every room (space) says there is nothing to do here. Where were the first two coins?

Go to: