graytori
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

Talk with mice

[Post New]by graytori on May 22, 13 9:41 AM
Where are the mice to talk with. I got cheese, but map does not help me. Please someone point me in the right direction. Thank you

Penguin29
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

Re:Talk with mice

[Post New]by Penguin29 on May 22, 13 10:57 AM
go back into the tavern.. go into the basement and look at the tiny fireplace in the middle of the screen at the bottom

[Post New]by lostinthewoods on May 22, 13 6:05 PM
i looked at the fireplace and nothing happens

Midge3430
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by Midge3430 on May 22, 13 8:23 PM
Click on the mice.

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on May 22, 13 11:16 PM
I never saw the mice either. Went back there again, and nothing. Hmm, did I burn them up when I put the coals in the fireplace? I did wonder where that diary entry about the crown, drum and flute came from. I have those items and can't do anything with them. Been trying to figure it out for the past hour, and I give up...for now

eta: Went back to the game and out of desperation checked the diary again. Ah, the cheese!!! Moving on now!

Edited on 05/22/2013 at 11:41:38 PM PST

sonofstar
Herring
Herring
361 Posts

[Post New]by sonofstar on May 23, 13 7:58 AM
WolfenRaindancer wrote:I never saw the mice either. Went back there again, and nothing. Hmm, did I burn them up when I put the coals in the fireplace? I did wonder where that diary entry about the crown, drum and flute came from. I have those items and can't do anything with them. Been trying to figure it out for the past hour, and I give up...for now

eta: Went back to the game and out of desperation checked the diary again. Ah, the cheese!!! Moving on now!

I gave the cheese to the tavern lady upstairs and took the crown and the drum downstairs. The rats were available then. I don't have the flute and can't figure out where to find it.

Edited on 05/23/2013 at 7:59:57 AM PST

player75
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by player75 on May 23, 13 9:43 AM
wofenraindancer,where did you find the flute?

[Post New]by sjenka13 on May 23, 13 11:24 AM
go back to first scene put mask on door enter and find flute
but I have flute and cheese where is mice

Go to: