happyasaclam
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

brass man

[Post New]by happyasaclam on May 22, 13 11:11 PM
hey fishesor margieb igot the brass man to move now i just need to know how todo the number lock on the gate i have one word for that gate rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr any help would be great thank you for the help have fun fishes will come back later to see. what you smart fishes or margieb who saves the day/nite lol for us. well i aqqm waiteing for tgt to come up on count down then off to hit buybutton ya hoooooo.i guess you can tell its a ce that i havebeen watching for oh yes take care all

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

Re:brass man

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on May 23, 13 7:02 AM
Heya happyasaclam,

It's great to hear that you got the brass man!

While I haven't played the game myself you might find the steps that you need in the 2 walkthroughs that our Fishies have posted here!

Walkthrough for Sleeping Palace

Rough Rough Rough walkthrough spoiler alert cause it tells everything

I hope that helps!

bfgBiwa

happyasaclam
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

Re:brass man

[Post New]by happyasaclam on May 23, 13 10:19 AM
thank you bfg biwa good thought i have already done that. does not give info for it oh well may be someone else can. hope you get to try it sooon ok margieb can you swim by & help out please i will come back later tosee have a great day all ps weather here is purrrrrrfect sunny &warm my kind of day now off to play the new ceya hoo then iwill come back tosee if there is any info i hope

Go to: