Saxonator
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

Florida 8 Sawgrass.

[Post New]by Saxonator on May 23, 13 2:49 AM
Could someone please take pity on a senior surfer who has been stuck on this level for ages. I need a blow by blow account.

I now someone has already posted one but it doesn't work for me.

I can't yet build a museum or a stadium.

I don't need to get gold, I just want to finish please.

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

Re:Florida 8 Sawgrass.

[Post New]by ricoblade on May 26, 13 12:21 PM
Hi - I posted a walkthrough a while ago but it has a Stadium and a Museum in it. I've just replayed the level without them and without upgrading any buildings in case you can't do that yet also. Please find below my revised walkthrough, hope it helps!

There are 2 residential areas in this level, left and right with 3 Bus Stops each.

Start by rerouting the 3 Buses you start with so that they only go from one of the left hand Bus Stops to one of the Medium Office Buildings (you can demolish the Small Office Building as you don't need it).

Upgrade the Buses in line with the population at left hand the Bus Stops so you have one 3 Star and 2 1 Star Buses.

Upgrade the population at the smaller left hand Bus Stops to >=40 and upgrade their Buses to 3*. Upgrade the population at the largest left hand Bus Stop to >=80 and buy and route a 2nd Bus from it to the Medium Office and upgrade that Bus to 3 star.

Build a Medium Hotel near the Office, build a link road to it and route the 3 Buses (and a Dump Truck) to it as well as the Office they are already routed to.

Build a Medium Hotel near to the right hand Bus Stops and build a road to it.

Buy and route 2 Buses (and a Dump Truck) from the nearest right hand Bus Stop to this Hotel.

Upgrade the population at this Bus Stop to >=80 and upgrade both Buses to 3 star.

Build a 2nd Medium Hotel next to the one you've just built and build a road to it.

Buy and route 2 Buses (and a Dump Truck) from the next nearest right hand Bus Stop to this Hotel.

Upgrade the population at this Bus Stop to >=80 and upgrade both Buses to 3 star.

Build a Fitness Centre near the Medium Office and the 1st Medium Hotel and route all the left hand Buses (and a Dump Truck) to it as well as their Office and Hotel.

Build a Club near the 2 Medium Hotels and route all the right hand Buses (and a Dump Truck) to it as well as their Hotel.

This should get you all your goals.

Go to: