Farm frenzy pizza party

[Post New]by carmyp on May 23, 13 4:33 AM
Hi my farm frenzy pizza party game wont save, I tried running it as administrator and it still wont save please help

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Farm frenzy pizza party

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on May 23, 13 4:59 AM
Hi carmyp,

Welcome to the Pond!

Unfortunately, there is no way of retrieving that save data I'm afraid, so you will have to play on from your current save point.

Just to make sure that the game will save your progress this time, I would encourage you to play your game until you make a little progress, then exit the game and re-open to check if your progress is saved. This way you can feel confident that your game will save for you!

Creating a new player profile could help also, but keep in mind that doing this would require you to start over from the beginning.

If you still have trouble saving though, I would suggest contacting our Tech Support Team because as you have already tried running the game with additional permissions to no avail, this will allow us to make some more specific suggestions.

Finally, as this is a game specific tech issue, I will pop it over to the Farm Frenzy Pizza Party and lock it so we can keep technical issues together. Please feel free to repost that issue though in the dedicated tech thread here!

Good luck!

bfgBaikal

Go to: