help with 21

[Post New]by danilon on May 23, 13 11:16 AM
just cannot get it please help

Re:help with 21

[Post New]by TransitionGirl on May 24, 13 3:47 AM
i'm also stuck. pls help.

[Post New]by angelalinnae on May 24, 13 5:34 PM
I am stuck too. Did you guys figure it out?

[Post New]by TransitionGirl on May 25, 13 5:07 AM
i managed to pass it. but didnt get gold nor green. i basically built and sold houses till i got enough $$ to do stuff. took forever though.

simlady40
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by simlady40 on May 25, 13 12:26 PM
i know how to get money up - build store with garden next to it then you get about 1280 rent per store - only thing have not figured out ppl or ecology yet?? will try to keep figuring it out - will get back if I work it out

[Post New]by tooluvtwo on May 26, 13 5:41 PM
Stuck myself. I can figure out money and green but then I'm short 5 people. This is getting frustrating

[Post New]by tooluvtwo on May 26, 13 6:49 PM
Hi guys if you go on youtube and find a user by the name of sipason or enter in Green City 2 Level 21 he shows you an amazing video! I got it on gold!

[Post New]by PamGames on Jun 9, 13 7:13 PM
Tried that 10 times and still can't get gold

[Post New]by kimintexas65 on Jun 23, 13 1:52 PM
I've tried the video on Youtube. It appears that she is getting 5 people when she builds the store. It shows 95 and then she builds the store and it's either 100 or 101. I don't get ANY people when I build a store. I've finished the level with the exact same buildings in the exact same spots and only have 95 people. Is this a glitch?

GalaxieBleu
Minnow
Minnow
200 Posts

[Post New]by GalaxieBleu on Jun 29, 13 7:01 PM
kimintexas65 wrote:I've tried the video on Youtube. It appears that she is getting 5 people when she builds the store. It shows 95 and then she builds the store and it's either 100 or 101. I don't get ANY people when I build a store. I've finished the level with the exact same buildings in the exact same spots and only have 95 people. Is this a glitch?

Ditto from me too. Very frustrating as the other videos from Sipason have worked for me for Green City and GC2 - up until now.

GalaxieBleu
Minnow
Minnow
200 Posts

[Post New]by GalaxieBleu on Jun 29, 13 7:13 PM
I didn't get gold or anything because I was trying to figure out what I could do to just pass the level so maybe someone out there would be able to get this faster. But...I just put a multi-story house (upgraded energy and eco fully) and a fully upgraded promenade where the video wants you to put a store and cottage. Then I tore down the sub house beside the promenade and built another promenade and upgraded it fully. Hope this helps someone. I'd love to know if anyone is able to get it in gold. I would but I didn't want to do the level yet again.

Kebbielebbie
Guppy
Guppy
178 Posts

[Post New]by Kebbielebbie on Aug 4, 13 3:10 AM
The most important thing to remember about stores is that they increase the amount of residents in any habitat. So for the Youtube video, be sure that your store touches the cottage as it increases the population from 95 to 101.

The only thing that I did differently is that I sold those first sub houses (after their full upgrades) at the same time as the first cottage to give me more cash in the beginning. I am not sure this actually helps or not but I did make it with gold. Hope that helps a bit...GLA

Edited on 08/04/2013 at 3:23:24 AM PST

Go to: