BFGMCFFAN
Minnow
Minnow
270 Posts

SPOILER ALERT! Dark Parables 6

[Post New]by BFGMCFFAN on May 23, 13 12:20 PM
The next Dark Parables will take place in (Highlight) the cloud castle after the fairy tale "Jack and the beanstalk"

I really love this fairy tale. What do you think with wich other fairy tale could it be mixed.

In DP 5 the mix of Cinderella and Pinocchio was great!

Edited on 05/23/2013 at 12:21:05 PM PST

sartasia
Stingray
Stingray
4,581 Posts

Re:SPOILER ALERT! Dark Parables 6

[Post New]by sartasia on May 23, 13 1:08 PM
The Shoemaker and the Elves?

Rumpelstiltskin?

Thumbelina?

The Billy Goats Gruff?

So many to choose from....

hogfan
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by hogfan on May 24, 13 9:36 PM
Remember the book with the crooked man with the crooked cat that caught the crooked mouse. Maybe he lives in the air castle.

[Post New]by mkwold on May 25, 13 12:52 AM
Given the giant beanstalk leading to a sky castle in the magic/forbidden grove, what about Jack and the Beanstalk?

Edited on 05/25/2013 at 12:55:19 AM PST

Haberyan
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by Haberyan on May 25, 13 5:16 PM
Dark Parables 6 will be in the sky palace, but I did not expect that. They already have options for Swan lake and the Little Mermaid, both wives of the frog prince. Are they ever going to do those? The Bonus game will probably be about Jack and Jill.

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on Jun 8, 13 12:14 PM
What ever fairy tale is mixed with it will be GREAT, these games are just pure AWESOMENESS..I can't wait, so PLEASE hurry .
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE....Blue Tea games !!!!!!!!!

hogfan
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by hogfan on Jun 12, 13 4:46 PM
Blue Tea announced next one will be Crooked Man. Yeah, I guessed correctly!

Haberyan
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by Haberyan on Jun 16, 13 10:18 AM
Where did you find that announcement? Also, if you look closely at the bottom page of the crooked man storybook, you can see a village and a castle that appears to be floating. I don't know if anyone else noticed this, but there is a golden egg on the beanstalk. (Where you put the golden rooster) In the fairytale, there was a golden goose that layed golden eggs.

atomstar
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by atomstar on Jun 20, 13 8:45 PM
Blue Tea Games did announce that their new game is "The Crooked Man and the Crooked Cat" on their Facebook page.

However, they call it a "new game", not a "Dark Parables game". So it must be a new series they're starting.

Judging from the beanstalk, the new Dark Parables game is probably about Jack and the Beanstalk. Will the golden goose turn up? Guess we'll have to wait and see.

AuBrnPeach
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by AuBrnPeach on Jun 24, 13 2:48 PM
I LOVE this series!!!! When I saw the beanstalk I was doing the "Snoopy Dance"! Seems as if this series will become the next GREAT ONE! Seeing as how some of the latest series of other famous games, in the past few years have failed to WOW many. You know what I mean!!! Let's add another to the Joyville as well~~~

Happy Days to all!

[Post New]by Jspuglover on Jul 1, 13 10:11 AM
I would like to see Thumbelina and the old lady that lived in a shoe. So many Twists.. So many possibilities.. I cant wait for the next chapter. I just finished Cinderella last night and Wow!!!! I was blown away buy all the effort that was put into it.

Haberyan
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by Haberyan on Jul 1, 13 3:51 PM
I stand by what I said... WHAT ABOUT THE LITTLE MERMAID!!!!!?????
I think they are abandoning Swan Lake because her statue was not in the
Church in Red Riding Hood. Everyone else was, though

rrrachel
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by rrrachel on Jul 7, 13 8:17 AM
Haberyan wrote:WHAT ABOUT THE LITTLE MERMAID!!!!!?????

+1

[Post New]by angeltetimov on Jul 18, 13 11:04 AM
I think it will be about Jack and the Bean.

[Post New]by angeltetimov on Jul 18, 13 11:06 AM
mkwold wrote:Given the giant beanstalk leading to a sky castle in the magic/forbidden grove, what about Jack and the Beanstalk?

I think the same

AGlondon
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by AGlondon on Jul 21, 13 11:48 AM
I do hope they go back to the swan princess and the little mermaid as i really want to know about their relationship with the frog prince.
I would like to see Rumpelstiltskin featured in the next game, but that's only because it's a personal favorite of mine and I'd like to see what they do with it.

[Post New]by the_golden_bird on Jul 22, 13 3:51 AM
I'm positive that they'll at least go back to the little mermaid. The chance to create an entirely new underwater world is something that blue tea would be stupid to pass up. As for Rumpelstiltskin, I believe the best time to incorporate him would be in the story of a person known to favor gold and make bad decisions, so I'm hoping to see him in the next installment. Besides, in many versions of the story Rumpelstiltskin is described as a deformed, meaning crooked, little man. Also I'd like to see a bit of teamwork between characters other than the detective and the leading lady (or puppet in Pinocchio's case) and I think it would be awesome if Jill got forced to spin straw for the greedy giant and jack had to climb the beanstalk to save her.

AGlondon
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by AGlondon on Jul 26, 13 12:51 PM
the_golden_bird, I like what you said about Rumpelstiltskin being a crooked man. They already hinted at the nursery rhyme The Crooked Man in this game and they released concept art of him and his cat on the Blue Tea website so maybe he's the Dark Parable version of Rumpelstiltskin.
Don't know if any ones read it but there's a book called The Book of Lost Things which features a villain called the crooked man who is a darker version of Rumpelstiltskin. Not really important but I thought it was a good link

[Post New]by als1189 on Jul 28, 13 1:56 PM
Has anyone thought about the fairy tale Alice in wonderland? The Crooked Man could be the Mad Hatter, and the cat could be Cheshire Cat...just a thought people. Also when I was playing the game today, for the tenth time, I did notice the picture of the village and castle in the book, before reading all of your comments just now.

atomstar
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by atomstar on Aug 16, 13 6:31 AM
Actually, the Crooked Man is part of a new game called Cursery: The Crooked Man and the Crooked Cat. It has nothing to do with the Dark Parable series at all. The beta of the game was a lot of fun. Can't wait for the new game to come out!

Go to: