Toffifee
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,383 Posts

How do I stop my husband?

[Post New]by Toffifee on May 24, 13 2:59 AM
Is it possible to cancel a quest you have given your husband?
For planting etc. it is possible to click once again and then the quest is cancelled - it would be very helpful if you could do so with your husband too, as his working periods are extremely long

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:How do I stop my husband?

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on May 24, 13 3:34 AM
Hi Toffifee,

Just wanted to swim in with some help on this.

You can cancel the quest anytime before her reaches the location and begins, once he begins though, you will need to wit for him to finish.

I think this may be because men always finish the jobs they are doing fully!

Hope this helps a bit and happy farming!

bfgBaikal

Toffifee
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,383 Posts

[Post New]by Toffifee on May 24, 13 4:31 AM
lol - tyvm for your answer

Just wanted to get sure that I'm not missing anything; he really takes his time to finish his jobs - though I financed his studying

[Post New]by musicimprovedme on May 24, 13 11:08 AM
Yes, I found you can stop anyone from a task you checked, as long as they haven't started it, such as picking up a rock, you can uncheck the box before they reach the rock. You have to be really careful how you utilize your husband because his tasks take a long time. Make sure he picks up his diploma before he starts a time consuming task. Actually this is also better because the lesson might help in that task, though I have not paid attention if he has to pick up the diploma for the lesson to be activated.

Also make sure you don't stick him in an hours-long task while you are on unlimited energy. Use your unlimited energy time to place your characters at the wood pile, the stone pile, the water pump, etc...whatever they can pick up endlessly (but would otherwise cost you energy). These resources help with achievements, and you need the water for your animals, and the resources for your factories to make buildings.

Go to: