valeriepres
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

Can someone please help me?

[Post New]by valeriepres on May 24, 13 2:05 PM
I am stuck. I have released the man from the tomb and given him a coat to wear because he was cold. I cannot move on. I have steamed the letter open and got the security card but where do I activate it. Also the antenna is loose on the radio. What do I have to do? Nothing works. Every time I use the hint it keeps taking me to the empty tomb where the old man was. What do I have to do here. I only have the screwdriver, security card and asylum plan in my inventory. Please can you help me?

kgustavson
Clownfish
Clownfish
630 Posts

Re:Can someone please help me?

[Post New]by kgustavson on May 24, 13 2:29 PM
Use your screwdriver on that loose antenna and it will go into inventory. Walk to the guard and use the antenna to get the keys. Then click on the door, use the keys and then the card. Hope this helps!

seawar
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by seawar on May 25, 13 10:11 AM
Where is the letter to steam open? All I have is the map to find Anna,'s room

valeriepres
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by valeriepres on May 25, 13 11:57 AM
seawar wrote:Where is the letter to steam open? All I have is the map to find Anna,'s room

The letter is in the post box outside. You have to use the knife to open the flap to get to the letter.

valeriepres
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by valeriepres on May 25, 13 11:58 AM
kgustavson wrote:Use your screwdriver on that loose antenna and it will go into inventory. Walk to the guard and use the antenna to get the keys. Then click on the door, use the keys and then the card. Hope this helps!

Thanks for your help!

Go to: