Are there any other games like Farm Up?

[Post New]by JulieAnneT on May 24, 13 5:01 PM
Especially "Free to Play"?

Re:Are there any other games like Farm Up?

[Post New]by CapricornSongs on May 25, 13 8:31 AM
I don't know specifically about games like Farm Up but if you go to your Game Manager, they have added a option in the left-hand menu for Free to Play games. There are 6 or so games in there currently.

Kwan_Yin
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Kwan_Yin on Jun 29, 13 4:25 PM
You might try The Promised Land. You accumulate things like iron and wood, then build a forge, and use the raw materials to make nails. Eventually you grow diff types of food to use in a kitchen you build, you train people to be workers farmers builders whatever, and it is the same speed ... you can let your peeps work a task for a while, then come back to it & see their progress, & buy/build if it's time.

It is not FTP though. Sorry

raelynn820
Guppy
Guppy
105 Posts

[Post New]by raelynn820 on Feb 12, 14 4:16 PM
Well I think that you should forget about the free to play and quite frankly I bought Farm up and until it went for free there were no problems now nothing but problems and I am so ,mad as I have spent over 200 on gold coins and three trys to get through the game quite frankly Big Fish is more like wrong stink fish. Look and see all the people having problems with other free to play games.

Edited on 02/12/2014 at 4:16:56 PM PST

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Feb 12, 14 4:22 PM
I can recommend on some very good farm games but non are F2P's... Most F2P's are hogs and although some (not all but some) are very good, they are only similar in the F2P features such as levels, earning experience, doing quests and such.
But there are a lot of excellent regular casual farm games. I can name a few if you'd like

mgpaquin
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
454 Posts

[Post New]by mgpaquin on Feb 12, 14 5:18 PM
If you're looking for free to play games you might look into Antique Road Trip: American Dreaming, Midnight Castle or Awakening Kingdoms. Those are the ones I've been playing while I was locked out of Farm Up.

They don't seem to have as much "playability" as Farm Up however, since there's a MUCH longer wait for energy or other things needed to keep on playing for free. I refuse to pay money for a "free to play" game, so most of them I fool with for 10 or 15 minutes a day. Farm Up has many more options that allow you to keep on playing for free than the other games I mentioned, which is why I'm such an addict!

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Feb 12, 14 7:41 PM
Awakening Kingdoms is a very nice game, I agree. I spent some quality time in it having lots of fun and actually waiting on an update for it so I can play it some more....
Antique Road Trip is also pretty good and I play it occasionally but I find the hos in it much harder and less inviting so... I don't like it as much.
Midnight Castle is not very good to my taste but FOUND is! Found is actually my favorite of the F2P's after Farm Up of course. It gives you a lot to do as it was already updated a few times and it also got lots of great rewards in the shape of food for energy so you can spend a lot of time playing it... I think it's a great game!
But all of these are not only F2P's, they are also hogs - no farming in them.
Good casual farming games are Farm Frenzy series, Farm Mania series, Farm Craft series... Fiona Finch and her flowers something is pretty good. There are lots more...
The Joy of Farming is also excellent. All regular games - you buy once, you play as is. But most of them keep you busy for quite a while...

exdir
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by exdir on Feb 13, 14 11:31 AM
Another really fun, addicting farm game is Hay Day. It's not on Big Fish, but you can get the app on your phone or ipad.

Go to: