Help! Frozen!

[Post New]by Burn_like_stars on Mar 1, 09 11:04 AM
This is like, the third time this has happened!When I get to book for and recieve the 'anagram' potion, my screen freezes and the ok button disappears and won't let me do anything, it just gets all dark and stuck and I have no clue what to do. I know where the 'ok' button is but it won't let me click it-any advice or has this happened to anyone else?

bevo2k3
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Help! Frozen!

[Post New]by bevo2k3 on Mar 2, 09 1:00 PM
Burn_like_stars wrote:This is like, the third time this has happened!When I get to book for and recieve the 'anagram' potion, my screen freezes and the ok button disappears and won't let me do anything, it just gets all dark and stuck and I have no clue what to do. I know where the 'ok' button is but it won't let me click it-any advice or has this happened to anyone else?

bevo2k3
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Help! Frozen!

[Post New]by bevo2k3 on Mar 2, 09 1:06 PM
I have also encountered this problem. Same screen. I uninstalled the game twice and downloaded and reinstalled again. Can't get past that screen. I am currently looking for advice from this forum but haven't read any yet. Just alot of "I like" or "I don't like the game". Maybe BF is working on the problem. Guess I"ll send an email to them.

Go to: