bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Love Chronicles: Salvation Collector's Edition

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 25, 13 12:29 AM
The evil Alura is back and this time she’s attacking your homeland! You’ve got the chance to undo her fate, but can the witch be redeemed? Behind her evil is the one who caused it all – a dark lord by the name of Zander. Stop him and undo the damage he dealt to Alura’s restless spirit!

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:

read61
Salmon
Salmon
2,775 Posts

Re:Love Chronicles: Salvation Collector's Edition

[Post New]by read61 on May 25, 13 5:33 AM
I have the other two in this series and with the sale on this weekend I am sorely tempted but.......this one does not have the extras I look for in a CE so unless the bonus game is a good length I think I will wait for the SE. I have no interest in artwork, screen savers, music etc.

bratzgram
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

[Post New]by bratzgram on May 25, 13 7:27 PM
I just finished the trial for this and like read61 have the other 2 previous games and was very excited to see this come out. Not so excited now though. I think I will wait, like I do for all of them anymore, for the SE. Although I did enjoy the demo I am bit wary after reading other reviews. I don't like paying the extra for a CE that may end after 3 1/2 or 4 hrs.

On the First page where the games are rated with stars I read a post that explains my feelings exactly! It was written by Nilosh and couldn't have been better worded. Check it out! I have been a member for about 4 yrs and feel exactly the same.

[Post New]by Bigfishette on May 27, 13 8:04 AM
bratzgram wrote:I just finished the trial for this and like read61 have the other 2 previous games and was very excited to see this come out. Not so excited now though. I think I will wait, like I do for all of them anymore, for the SE. Although I did enjoy the demo I am bit wary after reading other reviews. I don't like paying the extra for a CE that may end after 3 1/2 or 4 hrs.

On the First page where the games are rated with stars I read a post that explains my feelings exactly! It was written by Nilosh and couldn't have been better worded. Check it out! I have been a member for about 4 yrs and feel exactly the same.

I also agree with Nilosh. My expectations seem to be that developers should make the effort to try to do better than previous games each time. Sequels coming out lately just aren't quite there.

Go to: