bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Love Chronicles: Salvation Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 25, 13 12:29 AM
Welcome to Love Chronicles: Salvation Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Love Chronicles: Salvation Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

cabanaeast18
Minnow
Minnow
220 Posts

Re:Welcome to Love Chronicles: Salvation Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by cabanaeast18 on May 25, 13 5:55 AM
I have been looking forward to this sequel. After playing the trial version, it's everything and more. Sadly, it came on a week-end of buy one - get one free....that's on retail price. It's not a special for member's pricing, $13.99. I did that before and not again. I like EVERYTHING about bfg, except for that. That's a BIG "THAT"! I can't justify buying it for that reason only. I'll wait until a real membership deal comes along, thank you.
Pat

cabanaeast18
Minnow
Minnow
220 Posts

[Post New]by cabanaeast18 on May 25, 13 5:59 AM
Does anyone have similar thoughts on the unfairness of buy one-get one free (that's retail, not our member price)?

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on May 25, 13 6:03 AM
No need to make multiple posts about this. For some reason the example only shows the full price for this weekend's sale.

However, if you are a member, you can buy the games with your game credits (2 game credits should automatically be added to the shopping cart). So you see, this sale is also for club members.

angelfish106
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,378 Posts

[Post New]by angelfish106 on May 25, 13 8:42 AM
I'm a game club member and was charged the game club price for a CE i.e. £10.80GBP when I bought this game with Legacy Tales: Mercy Of The Gallows using the HONOR code. I didn't use credits either, paid with my card.

And that code looks really odd to me as we spell it honour in the UK!

akfrosty
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by akfrosty on May 26, 13 11:30 AM
I bought the "buy one get one free" and paid with cc. I was charged the member price, not the retail price. The example shows retail, but thats not what I was charged.

[Post New]by redrangerSPD on Jun 8, 13 5:55 PM
I bought the collector's edition all excited to play the bomus chapter.... Now I am stuck on a HOP next to the polar bear.

It is asking me to find a mortor and pestle, which I did, but when I clicked on the pestle to pick it up it disappeared. Now I cannot get this final item to complete the HOP, get the taken i need, and progress further in the game. I have even hit the hint button and it is circling the pestle like it is still there!

Does anyone have any suggestions?

auds7466
Clownfish
Clownfish
652 Posts

[Post New]by auds7466 on Aug 10, 13 10:29 AM
not too fond of this game. graphics too dark and hint system loads too slowly. ...sorry bigfish

Go to: