bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

UPDATED PC version now available! May 25, 2013

[Post New]by bfgIzara on May 25, 13 8:00 AM
Hello hello Fishies!

Great news! A new PC version is available for Dark Parables: The Final Cinderella Collector's Edition!

This latest version fixes issues with finding the piano keys in the fountain, and not being able to acquire the rivet for the shears in the bonus game.

To ensure you are playing the newest version, please uninstall and reinstall the game. Steps on how to do that can be found in the following help article:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you have any problems with this game, you can contact our Tech Support Team with any further questions or concerns.

Cheers!

bfgIzara

ShazPG
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

Re:UPDATED PC version now available! May 25, 2013

[Post New]by ShazPG on May 25, 13 9:11 PM
hello bfglzara, if we have already played through completely and did not encounter these issues, should we still reinstall the latest version? Is it possible the issues would happen on a subsequent play through if they didn't on the first?

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on May 28, 13 2:30 PM
Hi ShazPG,

That may be possible, and we always recommend updating to the latest version available. That's great to hear that you didn't run into those issues the first time though!

I hope that helps,

bfgSeine

[Post New]by Hamish_MacEwan on Jun 7, 13 9:13 PM
Would it be correct to assume that uninstalling and reinstalling would require replaying the main game to access the bonus game (where the rivet bug has trapped us)?

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jun 8, 13 3:08 AM
Hi Hamish_MacEwan,

The good news is that uninstalling the game, will not cause you to lose your place - the save data is saved in a different location so once the game is reinstalled, you can pick up right where you left off!

If the trouble persists after doing so though, please contact Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page. One of our Reps will be happy to take a closer look at this with you.

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by stoneswife on Sep 15, 13 2:35 PM
could anyone give me names of other blue tea games?

BlackDark
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by BlackDark on Sep 17, 13 6:28 AM
Stoneswife-

The other Blue Tea Games in this same series are: Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose; Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince; Dark Parables: The Rise of the Snow Queen; Dark Parables: The Red Riding Hood Sisters: and Dark Parables: The Final Cinderella.

As a fan of this Developer, I recommend the CE versions of these Games; but others find that the SE Versions are fine. I think the CE versions add just enough for me to justify the cost, but that’s my opinion.

If you’d prefer something a bit more relaxing and what I refer to as a RHOP (I pronounce this “rope”, and it’s a Reverse Hidden Object Puzzle), then try the Enlightenus Series (I & II), which are also from Blue Tea Games. The Enlightenus Series requires you to place Items from Inventory into the Screen rather than locate Items that are already in the Screen. These last two Games may be a bit older; but I played them again just a week ago, and I find them perfect for an easy, relaxing time.

All of these Games are available from the Big Fish Web Site, of course.

Anyway, IMHO, I do hope this helps you to decide; and Happy Gaming!

-BlackDark

Go to: