yvonnehoho
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

maze and candles

[Post New]by yvonnehoho on May 25, 13 12:42 PM
I have 4 candles and a match and have no idea what to do in the maze, i"m just walking in circles
can someone please explain to me what I have to do next?
the hint button is no help for me

Re:maze and candles

[Post New]by gtopat on May 25, 13 9:54 PM
I need to know to . can,t get any further.

[Post New]by Determined69 on May 30, 13 8:25 AM
at this point you should have 2 disks and 4 candles. go to where the bike is. on the left is 2 tunnels,take the further one,follow to the end you will find candle #5.backtrack to where you entered this tunnel and make a right,go threw half opened door and talk to the vamps.go past vamps to angela and you find #6 candle and #3 disk.

metex
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by metex on Jun 2, 13 3:02 PM
I only have 4 candles and a match,- where did the disc's come from? please help...

[Post New]by dufus95 on Jun 2, 13 5:16 PM
I am at the same point HELP Please

metex
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by metex on Jun 3, 13 10:55 AM
some of the other posts here tells what to do,- there are more tunnels than you think at first...I got through the maze and finished the game...

Christian_
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Christian_ on Jul 1, 13 4:44 PM
help!!! in the same situation, only 4 candles and matches. can't seem to get thru the maze. Some one tell me what to do. where were the discs????

Christian_
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Christian_ on Jul 1, 13 5:05 PM
I found it!!! just watch the maze, there are small rooms off the side of them, keep going in and out, and eventually you will find what you need, next to the bike the maze splits off, also watch for other split off. that's what I did ,and eventually, found the 5th candle, and the coins, and the dagger. good luck

Lilly214
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Lilly214 on Jul 21, 13 3:48 PM
I have gone through entire tunnel over and over again. Found 1 disk, did not see any vamps to TALK to, or any half open doors. Thoroughly lost and confused at this point.

Go to: