graynana56
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

level 29

[Post New]by graynana56 on May 25, 13 1:10 PM
need help on level 29 tried everything maybe trying to hard.....
thanks

Re:level 29

[Post New]by Clio_themuse on May 25, 13 4:03 PM
I did:

Promenade, Park, Shop ---- Office, Promenade, Promenade

Bottom
Mansion, Promenade on top of another Promenade, Mansion ---- Windpower, Nature Reserve, Mansion.

Hope that it works for you.

Gill_Dudley
Minnow
Minnow
248 Posts

[Post New]by Gill_Dudley on May 26, 13 9:58 AM
Thanx Clio you are a lifesaver

Edited on 05/26/2013 at 9:58:42 AM PST

[Post New]by sslape on Jun 22, 13 12:13 PM
The above strategy just wont get gold. I have tried close to 50 times. Does anyone have a strategy for getting gold on this level?

[Post New]by PamGames on Jun 22, 13 10:33 PM
I've played it about 50 times as well and also from the stratedgy on you tube. I won't give up! If anyone can get it please share!

[Post New]by pizazzle on Jun 23, 13 10:52 AM
I finally got gold, I ended up with...

TOP - cottage, promenade x2, office - park, promenade

BOTTOM - promenade x2 (already there), mansion, shop x2 - wind power thing, mansion, nature reserve

If I recall, I bought the suburbans, upgraded the wind power thing and sold the multi while demolishing junkyard below.
Demolished suburban on the right and built an office.
Upgraded cottage to max eco and electricity and sold it once I had enough saved to build mansion, as I upgraded cottage I also upgraded the wind thing.

I can't really remember how I did everything else but the left mansion was first, followed by 2 shops, then the last mansion. The park and all the greenery and upgrades were done as and when I had the cash.

Sorry for the sketchy info, I'll have to try doing it again at some point and post some more details. As it is now, I'm just pleased to be able to move on!!!

[Post New]by sslape on Jun 24, 13 3:38 PM
Thank You Pizazzle!!! With your help I finally got it! I must have played it a couple of hundred times. I wizzed through all the rest of them but this one had me stumped. Thank you very much.

[Post New]by floweasyau on Mar 3, 14 1:23 AM
Hi Thanks pizazzle you way has worked out to be the only way I got gold your a rippa cheere

Go to: