Penguin29
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

last gem

[Post New]by Penguin29 on May 25, 13 3:37 PM
I missing the last gem. So, I cannot give the last piece of jewelry to Alura. Help?
I do remember being in a room with an idol and with a trap door. I saw a gem there, but did not pick it up... when I clicked ont he trap door, the gem was gone and there was a HOS. Not sure if that gem was added or not.. Anyway, the map does not help.
Also, I've used the screwdriver, but it is still in my inventory. Unable to move on.

Edited on 05/25/2013 at 3:52:12 PM PST

Re:last gem

[Post New]by SierraKitten on May 28, 13 1:52 PM
I'm with Penguin29 on this one. I too am missing the last gem and had the same problem in the room with the idol. Could this be a bug that you haven't gotten to yet? Help would be good! I want to finish the story, lol!

xsupvr14
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by xsupvr14 on May 31, 13 9:33 AM
I'm afraid I'm with the last two folks. Can't find the last gem to free Alura. Have gone to all the rooms (on the map) and don't see anything indicating I missed something. When I go into each room and click on the Hint button nothing happens.

[Post New]by Old_Man_River on May 31, 13 2:37 PM
You get the last gem after you repair the mirror of dreams

Feckles
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by Feckles on Jun 1, 13 1:04 PM
I had the same issue. I got the last gem from the mirror, but I saw the gem on the trap door, but it was too late to pick it up. It is a game issue. You shouldn't have been able to open the trap door until you picked up the gem. We have to play the whole game over again to get the gem. IT SUCKS!

[Post New]by nadnic on Jun 10, 13 11:30 AM
Same problem for me with the same trap door room with the idol. Thought I picked it up but it never went into my amulet box. Still no solutions for this?

burozkok
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by burozkok on Jun 29, 13 2:53 AM
I was going to write a long post about this but I see that I am not alone so I'll just bump up this thread. The very same happened to me. The mini-scene closed before I could pick up the gem. I don't care about the final cut-scene but I can't play the bonus episode which is why I bought Collector's Edition (who cares about a game's wallpaper).

It would be great if the devs at least showed a way to unlock bonus episode.

Go to: