Getting no new quests from Cities?

[Post New]by joeybabe1 on May 25, 13 4:41 PM
Hi All You Fishy Gamers,

I have not had a quest from the cities in days, I am only at level 20. Does this happen often or are the cities no longer going to ask for things? Can someone please help?

Cheers

Re:Getting no new quests from Cities?

[Post New]by CapricornSongs on May 25, 13 8:42 PM
Might be a glitch with your game. I've had nonstop quests from the cities. Try BFG support.

[Post New]by joeybabe1 on May 25, 13 11:52 PM
Thanks heaps will do. Happy Gaming

somima
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by somima on May 26, 13 2:14 AM
When do the locked Cities open ? I am also almost done with the quests from the Cities on the map and I am on level 22

[Post New]by trbnrocks on May 26, 13 6:14 AM
I think it has to do with which quests you have completed in the farm. If you are missing a completed building needed for those quests, they won't show up until you've done the needed farm quest. I found the truck, but then didn't get a city quest until I had done a certain farm quest, I can't remember what exactly, and then I was able to get the first city quest. I have 3 cities unlocked and it says I have the max quests, but I'm finishing the cannery and then hoping that will unlock more city quests.

[Post New]by CapricornSongs on May 26, 13 7:30 AM
trbnrocks wrote:I think it has to do with which quests you have completed in the farm. If you are missing a completed building needed for those quests, they won't show up until you've done the needed farm quest. I found the truck, but then didn't get a city quest until I had done a certain farm quest, I can't remember what exactly, and then I was able to get the first city quest. I have 3 cities unlocked and it says I have the max quests, but I'm finishing the cannery and then hoping that will unlock more city quests.

As you finish travel quests, you will find that you may be asked for things that are not available to you, so it is not necessarily based on what you have built on the farm. (I got 3 requests for milk while on level 19-20, while the cow is not available until 23.) You will notice that new cities become available when new modes of transportation become available but they are likely also tied to levels, although the game does not say that specifically when you click on it. I think I got Havana and Monterrey with the Riverside Station.

Please check the thread Confused about Map Quests for more information on travel quests.

Edited on 05/26/2013 at 7:34:13 AM PST

Go to: