Haberyan
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

Dark Parables: The Final Cinderella questions, answers, and complaints.

[Post New]by Haberyan on May 25, 13 5:28 PM
I think that Blue Tea put a lot of effort into this game, but I have some questions.
1. Why is this game titled "The Final Cinderella", when half the game is mainly about puppets? I mean, for the last half (about) it had NOTHING to do with Cinderella!
2. Why does this game have a goddess too? After the series is done, is there going to be a whole system of gods? I hope not.
3. If they talked about the frog prince marrying a Cinderella in the second game, (Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince) why didn't they talk about that more?

These questions/complaints need answers, so please reply!

Haberyan
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

Re:Dark Parables: The Final Cinderella questions, answers, and complaints.

[Post New]by Haberyan on May 25, 13 5:40 PM
Hey, more questions here!
1. If Katherine was about twenty when she saved Pinoccio, and they were 'dating' in the last cut scene, how old was she then?
2. I think it is kind of awkward on the main menu that Katherine's legs are bare. Am I alone in this?
3. The bonus game is about "The Oriental Cinderella", but I think they should have created one for a NON-Mentioned Cinderella (Shan Mao is the fourth Cinderella Closet, in Pinnocio's house). They should have made one for the Indian Cinderella as shown in the Cinderella puzzle in the ruins.
4. Is it me, or does Bianca Pace (The Fourth Cinderella) sound like a copy off of Rapunzel?

Again, these need answering, so please

Reply!

Edited on 05/25/2013 at 5:48:29 PM PST

MsFreddie
Catfish
Catfish
1,519 Posts

[Post New]by MsFreddie on May 26, 13 2:50 AM
Haberyan wrote:Hey, more questions here!

2. I think it is kind of awkward on the main menu that Katherine's legs are bare. Am I alone in this?

Reply!

Not only were her legs bare but they were way out of proportion to the top half of her body. Looks like a photoshop job gone badly wrong.

Bluetea games used to do interesting and visually stunning games......

Haberyan
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by Haberyan on May 26, 13 4:35 AM
Just one question today.

In the bonus game, Chi is the Spider Witch. Why do the bonus games always involve spiders? By the way, 'Chi' is the name for tea in another language. Chi can also be referenced as 'life force for all living things.' In other words her name is tea or life force. Weird.

I love this game, but Blue Tea (Maybe that is why her name is Chi) really does need to check for weirdness.

I also find it weird that Chi is never shown as the princess like in the concept art. She is just the spider witch, and at first I didn't think Chi was in the game until Godmother Amelia referenced that the spider witch was Chi. Blue tea, you need to be clearer about things sometimes.

Edited on 05/26/2013 at 10:25:08 AM PST

read61
Salmon
Salmon
2,775 Posts

[Post New]by read61 on May 26, 13 1:29 PM
Whew! I thought I was the only one who wondered about the appearance of Cinderella - she is even more unclothed than the Red Riding Hood Sisters! I have to admit I only have the demo of this one, and I took one look at the welcome screen and bailed. I am no prude, but I certainly was not expecting poor Cinders to be quite so......exposed. I hope this is not the trend for Blue Tea with their *fairy tales*, sure are different than the books I had as a child!

AGlondon
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by AGlondon on May 27, 13 7:48 AM
Hey, first off i agree with Haberyan about Bianca Pace sounding like a copy of Rapunzel, maybe this is their version of Rapunzel and she'll make an appearance in the next game?
Also I have a question about which Cinderella is the wife that appears in The Exiled Prince. So the frog prince had 5 wives: Ivy (his first wife), the little mermaid, the swan princess, snow white and Cinderella. In this game it tells us that one of the Cinderellas ran away from her father then meet and married the frog prince, I think her name was Agnes or something like that. I assumed this was the one that appeared in the Exiled Prince but there is a bit in the Goddess's temple, that tells us one of the women Godmother helped, married the frog prince and it shows a picture of Ivy.
Are they implying that she was also a Cinderella or is it a mistake? Or have I just really confused myself? Wouldn't be surprised if its the last one.

[Post New]by Persistent_Cat on May 28, 13 12:30 PM
MsFreddie wrote:
Haberyan wrote:Hey, more questions here!

Reply!

Not only were her legs bare but they were way out of proportion to the top half of her body. Looks like a photoshop job gone badly wrong.

Ok good, it wasn't just me. Her legs are so weirdly shaped.

Why the puppets?

Why did the Evil Godmother look like Victoria Beckham?

Where were puppets guarding everywhere but you could still access stuff (and destroy the evil tree in front of them)?

Why did the puzzles repeat? And others were just a matter of clicking on stuff.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on May 30, 13 10:26 PM
Persistent_Cat wrote:
Ok good, it wasn't just me. Her legs are so weirdly shaped.

Why the puppets?

Why did the Evil Godmother look like Victoria Beckham?

Where were puppets guarding everywhere but you could still access stuff (and destroy the evil tree in front of them)?

Why did the puzzles repeat? And others were just a matter of clicking on stuff.

Legs: Yes, she had some seriously heavy thighs. And you could pretty much see the entire thigh. I just kept hoping the wind didn't pick up...

Puppets: I guess because the godmother married Gepetto, who went crazy after handling too much of the evil wood. Kind of like the mad hatter in Alice in Wonderland. (Hat makers used to use mercury in making their hats, not knowing that it was poisonous, so they often did go "mad".)

Victoria: You got me on the Victoria Beckham thing, other than the possibility that one of the game designers has a thing for her - or hates her. Hard to tell, since they made the godmother attractive, but evil.

Puppets doing a lousy job of guarding things: You could get past the puppets because the godmother wand made you semi-invisible to them. It said that somewhere in the game. So, as long as you didn't go screaming and charging in, you could walk past them and they didn't notice.

Puzzles: As for the puzzles, they didn't seem too different from what I'm used to in this series. I think some of them had two or three different "levels", so they wouldn't seem too easy (which they were anyway).

That's my two cents.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on May 31, 13 4:34 PM
LOL! Great thread! I have many of the same questions but no answers! I actually popped in here to suggest to the OP that they put a SPOILER warning in the thread title so no unsuspecting fishy accidentally wanders in here and gets more than they bargained for! Thanks so much!

Haberyan
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by Haberyan on Jun 1, 13 3:27 PM
I noticed that Katherine's voice changes. In the beginning, it sounds like a teenager, after you escape the cottage it sounds like a very helpless princess, and at the end she sounds like a combination. Why is this? Also, (SPOILER ALERT) they mention many Cinderellas at the beginning, but people also reference her as "Cinderella" rather than ''a Cinderella.'' Are they hinting that Cinderella is one soul that takes different forms or is it simply a typo? I'm stumped.

Haberyan
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by Haberyan on Jun 2, 13 12:10 PM
Please don't use cuss words, and AFTER Pinocchio's cottage she has a new voice.

sadies_dad
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by sadies_dad on Jun 14, 13 6:20 PM
MY question on the bonus play - in the room with the waterfall, there's a box with the outline of the nine-tailed fox. We never get to put the fox in the outline, so why is it there?

Go to: