Merry-Go-Rounds and other useless items

[Post New]by OrionsRose on May 25, 13 6:26 PM
My merry-go-round seems to be useless. Nothing happens when you drop them on it. Pity, it looks so pretty I thought it would be fun.

Does anyone else have items they bought and thought would do something or at least be used by their people but seems totally pointless?

I keep hearing about the yoga equipment being useless which is pretty bad when they listed it as helping with health. Maybe just having it helps, they don't actually have to use it. Boy, if only my treadmill at home worked like that!

lorie56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,872 Posts

Re:Merry-Go-Rounds and other useless items

[Post New]by lorie56 on May 25, 13 8:52 PM
The dining room table and chairs are useless. I agree with you about the carousel. I bought it for my peeps thinking they'd ride on it, but it really serves no purpose. If you click on it, it plays music. Whopee.

narf99
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by narf99 on May 26, 13 9:25 AM
The cheap clothes hanger and the machine dryer - both useless. Save your money and only purchase the washing machine.

earthgirl09
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by earthgirl09 on May 26, 13 6:54 PM
Yep, the yoga equipment is useless. It doesn't seem to help with health at all, and no matter how much I try, the family won't use it.
And it's also true that they don't use the clothes dryer. You can actually click on the washing machine and see the socks move around, but you can't with the dryer.
I guess I won't be buying the carousel.

[Post New]by Rottie_Lover on May 29, 13 11:31 AM
narf99 wrote:The cheap clothes hanger and the machine dryer - both useless. Save your money and only purchase the washing machine.

Hi narf99

I've noticed with my peeps that if you click and drag them onto the washing machine ('doing laundry') he/she will stand next to the washing machine until it has finished and then mine moves along and puts the washing into the machine dryer, so it does get used/is useable ... (I have the washer and dryer immediately next to each other).

I've also bough the ironing board which doesn't automatically get used either (the same as the clothes hanger) but if you specifically click a peep onto either of them, the peep gets washing out of the washer and it says 'doing ironing' etc. :-)

latinavixn
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by latinavixn on May 30, 13 6:16 AM
narf99 wrote:The cheap clothes hanger and the machine dryer - both useless. Save your money and only purchase the washing machine.

For the first time ever one of my peeps actually used the dryer. Her status was "doing laundry". She hunted around for dirty clothes, put them in the washer, stood there while they washed & then put them in the dryer. I dragged her away to do something else immediately after but I wonder if she wouldve folded clothes, or put clothes away if I'd left her there.

Go to: