Ipad Level 6-1

[Post New]by Suchagirlygirl on May 25, 13 8:09 PM
I tried to complete level 6-1 several times but for some reason, customers never order what is required to finish the level. The first few times, I quit after about 10 mins, but tonight I decided to keep going and after 90 MINUTES I am ready to scream because its still not happening. All the stations, staff and tools are there which means there is some glitch with the game. Please help!!

Re:Ipad Level 6-1

[Post New]by Whiskers_the_cat on Sep 27, 13 11:00 PM
I've had the exactly the same problem.

[Post New]by lilmsee on Oct 2, 13 1:33 PM
I found out the trick! If you buy that 4th table and place the burger for the task on it, the customer might change their order for it! Or else the next customer might ask for it!

[Post New]by Bese52 on Nov 2, 13 7:37 PM
I have 4 tables and tried to do that. Maybe I didn't try long enough

[Post New]by Theshoelady7 on Feb 9, 14 5:29 PM
Use the 4th table for help, buy it from the store.

[Post New]by Sheam2311 on Jun 15, 14 1:26 AM
This problem still exists, i have tried for over 50 mins, reset the game, bought all the add ons from the store, cant they just do a bug fix?!

[Post New]by Jazzmi on Jul 18, 14 9:13 AM
Equally disappointed with the game design structured for japan level 1. Was enjoying the game but stuck. Tried 3x 40 over mins but realised customer is not buying required order regardless I've pre- made them. Find it wasting my time to continue to try unless the bug is resolved. Was pretty disappointed that I can complete the game due to bug.

[Post New]by lolagranolacan on Jul 25, 14 4:55 PM
In the store, buy the article x 4. It gives you a fourth table on the far left.

Premake the burger type you need to sell.

When the blue bar under the table is full, place your premade burger on the table. It will force either an existing customer to change their order to whatever is on the table, or the next customer will order it.

You have to wait for the blue bar to recharge, so don't waste the extra table on anything that's not required to close the store.

Repeat until you've sold the needed amount.

Go to: