bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of Magic forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 26, 13 12:29 AM
Welcome to Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of Magic forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of Magic players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

pooh4
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

Re:Welcome to Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of Magic forum

[Post New]by pooh4 on May 26, 13 11:32 AM
I am stuck on the gargoyle in the courtyard can't go further have 3 keys put them in nothing happens HELP!! Can't believe I bought this game....

bjko1
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by bjko1 on May 26, 13 3:51 PM
There is an order of what keys go where. Top key hole is 2, right keyhole is 5, bottom keyhole is 4, left keyhole is 9. The keys have holes in them, count the number of holes and place the right keys. Hope this helps.

[Post New]by soleil_eclatante on May 26, 13 5:36 PM
where is the 4th key?

Micha1234
Clownfish
Clownfish
910 Posts

[Post New]by Micha1234 on May 28, 13 6:01 AM
There is no 4th key.

[Post New]by debsadie on May 30, 13 12:35 AM
I can't seem to get into room with chain inside door at foyer what should i do? also where are the other amulets,i have found one at the moment

[Post New]by jemirage on Jun 21, 13 2:53 PM
I can't figure out what the 'ABC Maker Trophy' is for. Any hints would be appreciated. I have most all of the other trophies but cannot figure out what to do for this one. Thanks!

[Post New]by katearc2 on Jul 12, 13 1:29 PM
I'm stuck in the dining hall. I can't figure out what to do at the fireplace with the 4 pictures of patterns of dots and the moving wings on the Birds.

[Post New]by EvilPixie62379 on Jul 25, 13 3:50 PM
When I finish the game it tells me that i still have unfinished tasks. It allows me to go to the art hall but there is no list of objects to find and no gems either. I click the "hint" and it tells me to go to the map. Yet the only HO scene i can go into is the Art Hall. I never see any spinning gears and i only have the 3 left over items in my inventory that u r supposed to have. What am I supposed to do to completely finish the game? I have also finished all the puzzles as well.

pkdream5
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by pkdream5 on Jan 4, 14 9:26 PM
I'm having same problem & hope someone gives us an answer. Also there are upgrades that aren't unlocked.

[Post New]by barbaraminor1954 on Mar 8, 14 7:05 AM
katearc2 wrote:I'm stuck in the dining hall. I can't figure out what to do at the fireplace with the 4 pictures of patterns of dots and the moving wings on the Birds.

Go to: