MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,656 Posts

*Update* Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of Magic walkthrough is live on the blog

[Post New]by MargieB on May 26, 13 3:30 AM
Hi everyone,

The walkthrough for Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of Magic (written by Rebekah) is posted on the blog. You can find it here:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/walkthrough/chronicles-of-albian-2-the-wizbury-school-of-magic-walkthrough/

Thanks for your patience!

MargieB

Edited on 05/27/2013 at 10:31:00 AM PST

belamba
Clownfish
Clownfish
941 Posts

Re:chronicles of Albian 2 walkthrough will be posted soon

[Post New]by belamba on May 26, 13 5:03 AM
Thanks MargieB, as boy do I need one

snapnhiss
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,379 Posts

[Post New]by snapnhiss on May 26, 13 12:06 PM
Me too, I can't figure out the dragon wings.

Micha1234
Clownfish
Clownfish
721 Posts

[Post New]by Micha1234 on May 26, 13 12:31 PM
snapnhiss....that one took me a while, too......the dots on the paper refer to the top tips of the dragon wings. Each wing has three positions, low, medium, high, once you figure out which dot is which position it will work.

snapnhiss
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,379 Posts

[Post New]by snapnhiss on May 26, 13 1:34 PM
I figured it had something to do with the dots but the placement escaped me. I'll give it another try.

[Post New]by charliehenry on May 26, 13 4:36 PM
It is 431 PM on SUnday and still no walkthrough-what do you consider " end of day"

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,656 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on May 26, 13 4:37 PM
Quick update,

My apologies, but the walkthrough will be posted tomorrow instead of today. Sorry for the inconvenience.

MargieB

lcjdqs
Minnow
Minnow
274 Posts

[Post New]by lcjdqs on May 26, 13 5:27 PM
will wait till tomorrow to buy if walk through is posted. I am slow so only got drawbridge down in hour trial.

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,656 Posts

Re:*Update* Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of Magic walkthrough is live on the blog

[Post New]by MargieB on May 27, 13 10:29 AM
Hi everyone,

The walkthrough for Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of Magic (written by Rebekah) is posted on the blog. You can find it here:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/walkthrough/chronicles-of-albian-2-the-wizbury-school-of-magic-walkthrough/

Thanks for your patience!

MargieB

Edited on 05/27/2013 at 10:31:18 AM PST

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

Re:*Update* Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of Magic walkthrough is live on the blog

[Post New]by bella81762 on May 27, 13 11:24 AM
hi margie, do you happen to know how to get the last 2 bonus,s abc, and fairy sneaky....i have finished the game,,, but never got those 2 too unlock

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
8,184 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on May 27, 13 2:39 PM
Thank you both Rebekah and MargieB for writing and posting this walkthrough.

For once I needed to look at the walkthrough, because when the tutorial told me about the fairies, I accidentially clicked on the "next" button and didn't read/heard what the fairies were all about. I thought I was able to collect them (like the gems), but couldn't click on them.

I see now that I probably have to click on a fairy while there are still hidden objects in a scene to make her active to show me a hint. I am assuming that is what the walkthrough said.

Thanks again for this great walkthrough for a fun and entertaining game.

lilyr
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,964 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on May 27, 13 3:22 PM
Thank you MargieB and Rebekah!

Penny1942
Minnow
Minnow
290 Posts

[Post New]by Penny1942 on May 28, 13 7:04 AM
All of us in the pond that needed a W/T for this amazingly complicated game send a great "BIG THANK YOU" to Rebekah for all her work over a holiday weekend. I can't believe this game was not issued as a CE with an SG. I played all day yesterday and am still not through with the game. Without the W/T I was so lost I quit playing. Great work, Rebekah! And once again MargieB was there watching out for those of us that were "floundering" and coming to our rescue!! Thanks to both of you.

[Post New]by silver_44 on May 31, 13 8:01 AM
love both of the albian games. when I searched for the lever to the chandelier it is not on the hooks where it is suppose to be and also when I pick up the bellows, they are facing the wrong way and do not insert into the hole. what do I do to get the lever and fix the bellows.

Go to: