KC3Storm
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Yellow/Gold Item Next to Outside Blue Trash Can

[Post New]by KC3Storm on May 26, 13 4:08 AM
Does anyone know what this is and what to do with it? It looks like it has fumes or steam coming off of it and when I put my peep on there, it says it needs something else first. Any help would be appreciated!

lorie56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,872 Posts

Re:Yellow/Gold Item Next to Outside Blue Trash Can

[Post New]by lorie56 on May 26, 13 12:01 PM
This appears when you have ants in your kitchen. First, put one of your peeps on the ceramic pot that appears on the kitchen counter (next to the fridge, if I remember correctly). The peep will take the pot to the workshop and starting making a cinnamon mixture. When they are done with that, then you have to pick them up and put them on the lemon slices next to the trash can and they will finish making the ant spray and will get rid of the ants. NOTE: Make sure you put a peep on the ants and praise them for stomping on the ants before you make the mixture. Your peeps get a trophy for stomping ants and the ant spray gets rid of them permanantly.

KC3Storm
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by KC3Storm on May 26, 13 6:13 PM
Thank you very much!!! I'll let you know how it goes the next time the ants come back.

KC3Storm
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by KC3Storm on May 29, 13 7:12 PM
I have used your reply to rid ants from 4 of my families homes! Thanks again!

lorie56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,872 Posts

[Post New]by lorie56 on May 29, 13 10:00 PM
KC3Storm wrote:I have used your reply to rid ants from 4 of my families homes! Thanks again!

You're welcome.

[Post New]by leannatang on May 15, 14 2:43 PM
I never saw the lemon slices, I got them to mix the cinnamon mixture, but waited and waited to see the lemon appear and it never did..

kit1717
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by kit1717 on Jun 2, 14 11:36 PM
It is hard to tell that the blob on the ground by the outside trash bin is supposed to be lemon slices. To me, it just looks like an odd-shaped, sort-of lumpy blob on the ground. (I thought I would mention this in case you were looking for something that looked like slices.)

Go to: