belamba
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,058 Posts

I'm stuck...help please

[Post New]by belamba on May 26, 13 5:02 AM
Hi Fishies,
I've been to three locations (only two of which re on the map), but don't know what to do now? The hint button just keeps showing me the jewel collection thing at the top, but I've got all the jewels!
Found all HO where the tree is and other location in chapter two...but had to quit as just can't see what I'm supposed to do. Can't enter room with chain inside door.
Can't get back to original scene with the fountain either??
Game looks cute, so hope someone can help please.
Thanks,
Belamba

DBlueChri
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

Re:I'm stuck...help please

[Post New]by DBlueChri on May 26, 13 6:45 AM
Hi belamba,

I think the hint button don't show you the jewel collection thing. In the middle of the collection thing is the exit button. You must click on it.

Hope this helps.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on May 26, 13 8:49 AM
DBlueChri wrote:Hi belamba,

I think the hint button don't show you the jewel collection thing. In the middle of the collection thing is the exit button. You must click on it.

Hope this helps.

This is what I was going to say. When you are finished with the HOS, an "EXIT" sign will pop up at the top midde of the screen. That's what the Hint button is showing you. It means that you should exit this particular scene and go somewhere else.

foundinmt
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by foundinmt on May 26, 13 10:02 AM
hit the menu button, then exit, it will take you to the upgrades options. on the right will be a play button. either choose an upgrade, or hit play, you can then choose what area to go to.

VTCT
Clownfish
Clownfish
591 Posts

[Post New]by VTCT on May 26, 13 3:07 PM
I am at the place in the game that you need 4 keys to gargolye but I have only 3 & none of scenes have it, hint button just says to to map & it shows same thing again. Any ideas.

DBlueChri
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by DBlueChri on May 26, 13 3:25 PM
VTCT, you need only 3. The are notes on the keys with dots on it. With them you can see wich is the right keyhole. And there is as solution in the room with the pictures.

gyqz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by gyqz on May 26, 13 3:45 PM
@DBleuChri OMG...thank you! You are a lifesaver. I was stuck at that point too and thought it was a bug. Tried the keys in various positions, even seen the poster of the right ones, but still did it wrong...till now! Thank you again!

belamba
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,058 Posts

[Post New]by belamba on May 27, 13 2:33 AM
Thanks soooo much fishes! Shall give it a go. Did click in middle of jewels but nothing happened.
So, will try again....
You're all so clever )

Edited on 05/27/2013 at 2:33:28 AM PST

cinb
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by cinb on May 27, 13 1:56 PM
It's not in the jewels, it just under it in the ceiling

CPLB
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by CPLB on May 27, 13 3:32 PM
Yes...I am stuck as well...advice on how to get over this didn't work. I have one more hidden object to find. It is behind the door locked with a chain. Because I did not do each scene in exactly the 'correct' order, I do not have the lock-pick. Grrr. I have already exited and started up again with another profile. There seems no way out of this dilemma - hmmm!!!

DBlueChri
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by DBlueChri on May 31, 13 7:50 AM
CPLB, you don't need a lock-pick, you need the bolt-cutters.

And you must not make it in the "correct order".

Go to: