Pharmacy potion

[Post New]by beljan on May 26, 13 5:27 AM
I have the glass of water, the red pepper, the thistle and the tree branch on the table but when i click on the book to read the recipes i am told that i must place all the ingredients on the table. What am i missing???

Re:Pharmacy potion

[Post New]by Adamharsma on May 27, 13 9:06 AM
Same problem here any help?

[Post New]by beljan on May 28, 13 5:17 AM
nothing as yet...will let you know if i hear anything. im thinking it must be a glitch in the game?

[Post New]by beljan on May 29, 13 2:17 AM
This is what Big Fish technical people told me...but it didnt work for me? They ended up giving me a refund.

The best tool to start with is the walkthrough. This complete guide is great. I've included a link to that below as well as the full text for this section

Echoes of the Past: The Castle of Shadows Walkthrough

Zoom into the table in the back (4).
Place the DRY HERBS, GLASS WITH WATER, PEPPER, and DRY TREE BRANCH on the matching silhouettes, on the table.
Prepare the medication using the instructions in the book. Flip the book’s pages by clicking on them in order to view the full set of instructions.
Place the DRY TREE BRANCH (E) into the mortar and pestle (F).
Put the CHOPPED DRY TREE BRANCH into the “B” BEAKER.
Put the PEPPER (G) into the press (H) on the right to liquefy it.
Place the LIQUID PEPPER (I) into the “C” BEAKER.
Place the DRY HERBS (J) on the cutting board (K).
Put the CHOPPED DRY HERBS (L) into the “D” BEAKER.
Put the GLASS OF WATER (M) into the POWDER in the blue bowl (N).
Put the BLUE LIQUID (N) into the “A” BEAKER.
The MEDICATION will be added to inventory.
Give the MEDICATION to the Pharmacist and he will give you the fourth AMULET.

I'd also suggest checking out the Forum. This is a great place where Fishies from around the world come together to help each other get through these tricky parts. I've included a link to that below as well:

Echoes of the Past: The Castle of Shadows Collector's Edition Forum

If you have not done so already, I recommend closing out any additional applications that could be running in the background and using up important resources that the game needs in order to function properly. First, go ahead and close down any game you may have open now. Next, please open the multitasking bar and close it from there as well and then close any other programs or applications that are running. Here's how:

1. Double-click the Home button to open the multitasking bar.
2. Tap on hold on an app icon until a red minus appears.
3. Tap the red minus to quit the app.

Once everything is fully shut down, then please go ahead and restart your device. After this, give the game another shot and see how it’s working.

Should you still run into trouble after trying all the suggestions above, please reply to this email and let me know!

Go to: