Wooden Mouse

[Post New]by Chewi10 on May 26, 13 7:11 AM
Can't click on the last portion for the wooden mouse--that part of the screen seems frozen, I move my pointer to the edge of it, but can't click on it--is this a glitch with the mac version or just a general problem?

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

Re:Wooden Mouse

[Post New]by burf90 on May 30, 13 7:05 PM
Which piece are you trying to get? There are some that look very much alike, but only one is the correct piece. Some are also mostly obscured by other objects.

The last piece actually listed (furthest to the right) looks like a brightly colored moon. If that's the one you want, it's under the pearl necklace and the T shaped object. Not much of it shows.

[Post New]by Chewi10 on Jun 1, 13 8:06 AM
Its the green gem/gear looking thing (sun like). But I can't move my cursor over the right most portion of the screen (at least for this puzzle), but I'm having the problem with other games as well where that portion of the screen becomes frozen. I've tried just about everything other than buying the PC version and playing on the PC side of my duel intel laptop.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Jun 1, 13 2:22 PM
Can you change the screen resolution? Or play in a window, at least to get past that part? It might just be that there is a limitation that's caused by the graphics being too large for the screen. Something hardware related seems especially likely since you've had the same problem with other games.

I'm not too familiar with macs, but I think you go to Mac Preferences, then Display. Once you have that open, try tinkering around with the settings to see if that fixes your resolution problem.

BTW, you don't have some kind of zoom function on, do you? If so, try turning that off before you open the game.

Go to: