fulton56
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Bonus Game tiles on study door

[Post New]by fulton56 on May 26, 13 7:42 PM
I see this question has been ask before but did not receive a solution. The tiles will not move. I have back tracked and read the stratergy guide several times. I can't find what I need to do to swap tiles. I can't go any further. Does any one know the answer?

fulton56
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Re:Bonus Game tiles on study door

[Post New]by fulton56 on May 26, 13 7:58 PM
After reading more in tech issues I went back and ran the glass over the door again. More info was revealed and now it is working.

[Post New]by birdie701 on Jun 3, 13 10:49 AM
in reply to this I still cannot move the tiles even having passed the glass over which showed up the green markings . Just says incomplete

bigdave02
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by bigdave02 on Jun 16, 13 7:22 AM
I'm having the same problem.

[Post New]by wallyblackcat on Jun 27, 13 4:59 AM
Help, tiles in study doer, I have passed eye piece over a dozen times still cannot move tiles

does anyone answer this ? Even checked guide, but tiles won't move

Edited on 06/27/2013 at 6:57:29 AM PST

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Jun 27, 13 11:48 PM
You need to move the glass slowly over the areas. Sometimes you will need to do it more than once to make the symbols all appear.

[Post New]by MygramaCarol on Jul 13, 13 3:20 PM
Whenn you move the glass over the numbers you have to click on them until all the symbols show in green. then you can switch the blocks. hope this helps

[Post New]by kittylmackay on Aug 29, 13 2:20 PM
I have tried all the suggestions and I still cannot move the tiles, the only number that does not show after moving the glass over and over the entire screen is the symbol next to the "4" in the top left column. I have looked all over the net and I cannot find anything to help. Did anyone figure this one out????
Thank you

[Post New]by balac_1 on May 6, 14 6:31 PM
mine I had to hold the glass over for a long time---like 30-40 seconds and then I got them all and opened the door

Go to: