bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to The Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 27, 13 12:29 AM
Welcome to The Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

cabanaeast18
Minnow
Minnow
220 Posts

Re:Welcome to The Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes forum

[Post New]by cabanaeast18 on May 27, 13 5:05 PM
Hi,
I love this game...story, great hint system, sound effects, diary, graphics. It's got everything....morphing objects, some vo's, awesome soundtracks and music....piano!!!! The music reminded me of what's been missing from most of my games. It is so relaxing and reminded me of what was one of the most important parts. That's what I'll look more to in future games!

Does Gigant Games have any other games including in the future? How can I contact them?
Pat

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on May 29, 13 2:34 AM
In couldn't actually find any other games by them cabanaeast18, sorry!

You might want to swing by the thread Developer Corner though as the developer of this game is chatting to Fishies in there and he might be able to help you out!

Good luck!

bfgBaikal

afan_o
Guppy
Guppy
128 Posts

[Post New]by afan_o on Jun 1, 13 9:36 AM
Hi ,

Yes, there is no HOPA games , we have made and release solitaire game on BFG . Royal Challenge Solitaire.

cheers!

[Post New]by SlvrRose on Jun 2, 13 12:32 PM
how do I break the blasted wall in the basement ... nothing works

afan_o
Guppy
Guppy
128 Posts

[Post New]by afan_o on Jun 2, 13 2:04 PM
SlvrRose wrote:how do I break the blasted wall in the basement ... nothing works

Hi ,

Use the Claw Hammer . if you are in cellar and you don't have claw hammer in your inventory install new update , re-install game.That will solve problem.

cheers!

[Post New]by ysparks on Jun 3, 13 9:40 PM
I cannot get the metal detector to work in the cemetery. I followed the tip in the forum of using it on the left and then on the right and then in the middle and nothing happens. Help--I'm stuck!

[Post New]by chicoram on Jun 4, 13 3:39 AM
THE ROPES NEAR GATE I SKIP AND IT WILL NOT CONTINUE ?

afan_o
Guppy
Guppy
128 Posts

[Post New]by afan_o on Jun 4, 13 2:20 PM
chicoram wrote:THE ROPES NEAR GATE I SKIP AND IT WILL NOT CONTINUE ?

Hi chicoram,
pull in this order left is 1 to 7 right

Edited on 06/04/2013 at 2:20:35 PM PST

strewth1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by strewth1 on Jun 14, 13 9:20 AM
WHY IS THERE NO WALKTHROUGH FOR THIS GAME?

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jun 15, 13 4:56 AM
Hi strewth1,

I haven't played this one yet so I'm not able to offer help on it but there is a post I found that may be of use. Just click here to check it out!

Good luck and happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

joanies
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by joanies on Jun 30, 13 5:06 AM
My only available move is to open a hidden object scene in a bedroom and it will not open, What can I do to advance here?

[Post New]by dorie10d on Jul 4, 13 7:33 AM
veil of mystery is a good game but don't buy it .you can't go very far .i am not stuck on a scene the broblem is ineed a piece of wood to fix the bridge i have looked every where for it ,it is not anywhere. i am soorry i am sorry i bought this game

[Post New]by 1000bill on Jul 4, 13 10:58 AM
joanies wrote:My only available move is to open a hidden object scene in a bedroom and it will not open, What can I do to advance here?

I am stuck in the same place, what so I do?

[Post New]by egmadcope on Jan 2, 14 10:12 PM
This game is the biggest piece of ****[u] that I've ever played. There are way too many glitches and no walkthroughs that even amount to anything as far as getting help. I've had it with the sorry **** game! I'm deleting it right now. Just some friendly advice, if you have a chance to play "The Veil of Mystery", don't. It's not worth it! The game sucks!

[Post New]by BJ_4724 on Jan 24, 14 11:11 AM
I am stuck at a point asking for a gun, where do you get the gun in the first place to have it in your inventory. That is what I can't figure out

JRDALLAS
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by JRDALLAS on Mar 26, 14 10:39 AM
THIS IS THE WORSE GAME BF HAS EVER PRODUCED. DELETED AND INSTALLED 4 TIMES, AND IT IS STILL A PIECE OF C#@5P. IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING BUYING THIS GAME DON'T WASTE YOU MONEY, BECAUSE I SURE DID.

alaskajoy
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by alaskajoy on Mar 26, 14 8:40 PM
Yes this game is so full of glitches. I am in the kitchen there is suppose to be a hidden object game and I keep clicking of the cabinet door and nothing happens. I am so frustrated right now..

[Post New]by lindacbllr on Apr 16, 14 10:10 AM
1000bill wrote:
joanies wrote:My only available move is to open a hidden object scene in a bedroom and it will not open, What can I do to advance here?

I am stuck in the same place, what so I do?

Me too what to do? Frustrated

patscable
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by patscable on Apr 29, 14 10:59 AM
i do not know what to do in the grave yard. the hint told me to go to the grave yard and use the metal detector, but i tried and it will not take it. i tried everything i n my inventory including the mine pick and nothing? what can i do at the grave site and how do i get the metal detector to work?

Go to: